• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Know It's a Bit Early, but Is Anyone Doing Anything Special for

In summary, MKilo did a show and had some success. Other people have done things differently and had similar results.
Sherry Leigh
I know it's a bit early, but is anyone doing anything special for Halloween to promote their business?

I will be handing out flyers with the candy to all the kids :) I tell the kids that its a present for thier mommy and they usually think thats neat so they go running back with the flyer...hahaha

M

Kilo Show...YESSSSAfter several dissapointing months I am feeling better after my show tonight....4 bookings, 1000 in sales and a great time had by all - thanks Julie Weitz....phewwwwf...just got in and am still feeling great about it!

Ya know what I did different this time - I didn't give order forms, I made them write it on the wish list and then I did the OF at the end at Tally time...i think it helped!

Lates guys

M

Lol that's too funny. I'm not sure if I will hand out candy this year. I can acutally take my DD out this year:)

That's awesome! I think I'll give it a try, can't let the opportunity of people knocking on MY door pass! Has this generated many leads for you in the past?

Nope not a one...hahahaha....but hey, I figure I might as well get my name out :)

I think that I will get the little Halloween bags and put a flyer or recipe card with my business card in it with their candy. I may even come up with a recruiting type thing to put in it too. I remember a dentist did something similar last year with toothbrush, etc, so I thought I would try it this year. I live in a subdivision with lots of kids roaming through on Halloween, so maybe I will get a few new contacts. We will see......

Halloween IdeasWhat has everyone else done in the past and how has it worked out for you?

Related to I Know It's a Bit Early, but Is Anyone Doing Anything Special for

1. What are some special recipes for Valentine's Day?

Some popular recipes for Valentine's Day include heart-shaped sugar cookies, chocolate-covered strawberries, and heart-shaped pizza.

2. Are there any special kitchen tools or products that can help with romantic dinners?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can help with romantic dinners, such as heart-shaped stoneware, heart-shaped cookie cutters, and heart-shaped fondue sets.

3. Do you have any tips for making a romantic dinner at home?

Some tips for making a romantic dinner at home include setting the mood with candles and music, using fresh and high-quality ingredients, and plating the food in an elegant and creative way.

4. What are some easy and quick recipes for a romantic dinner?

Some easy and quick recipes for a romantic dinner include shrimp scampi, chicken piccata, and steak with a red wine reduction sauce.

5. Can you recommend any gifts for a romantic cooking date night?

Yes, some great gifts for a romantic cooking date night include a cooking class gift certificate, a personalized cutting board, or a set of matching aprons for the couple.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • lesliec
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Pampered Laura