• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Keep Looking for the Oportunity to Find Places Where Large Groups of

In summary, some popular settings for hosting large Pampered Chef parties include community centers, churches, schools, and private homes with ample space for guests. The ideal number of guests for a Pampered Chef party is typically 15-20 people, allowing for a good mix of socializing and demonstration time. As a host, you can earn free products and discounts based on the total sales from your party, with bigger rewards for more guests and purchases. Effective ways to promote your party include creating enticing invitations, reaching out through social media, and offering incentives for guests to bring a friend. To keep the focus on the products, it's best to provide simple finger foods and non-alcoholic beverages at the party.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I keep looking for the oportunity to find places where large groups of ladies work to advertise. Then comes the problem of finding an excuse to to go in and approach them.
I finally feel like I struck gold! I had to go to the Lancome booth at Dillards to deliver a host packet. I asked to see my host (she had called me for a booking) and was wearing my PC shirt. My host wasn't there, but asking for her caused the other ladies to walk up. When I asked if they were going to the party one lady said, "I want to sell PC". Then she said that her sister was a consultant in another state. That seemed like a bad idea when she should get recruited by her sister. I went back to talk to her about it but she wasn't there. I did get to talk to my host.
I'm going to go back to each booth when ever I can.

That's great, Bobby!

Good for you!
:thumbup:

Related to I Keep Looking for the Oportunity to Find Places Where Large Groups of

What are some popular settings for hosting large Pampered Chef parties?

Some popular settings for hosting large Pampered Chef parties include community centers, churches, schools, and private homes with ample space for guests.

How many guests should I invite to a Pampered Chef party?

The ideal number of guests for a Pampered Chef party is typically 15-20 people. This allows for a good mix of socializing and demonstration time, while still being manageable for the consultant and host.

Can I earn free products by hosting a large Pampered Chef party?

Yes, as a host of a large Pampered Chef party, you can earn free products and discounts based on the total sales from your party. The more guests you invite and the more they purchase, the greater your rewards will be.

How can I promote my large Pampered Chef party to attract more guests?

Some effective ways to promote your large Pampered Chef party include creating invitations with enticing images and details, reaching out to friends and family through social media, and offering incentives for guests who bring a friend.

What types of food and drinks should I provide for a large Pampered Chef party?

To keep the focus on the Pampered Chef products, it's best to keep the food and drinks simple. Finger foods, such as appetizers and desserts, work well and can even incorporate some Pampered Chef recipes. Providing non-alcoholic beverages is also recommended to ensure a safe and enjoyable event for all guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wycohibito
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Kelly8
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • ValM2010