• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Got the Call and Accepted!!

In summary, working for Pampered Chef comes with many benefits, such as flexible work hours, commission on sales, and working with high-quality kitchen products. The onboarding process includes training and support from your team leader, and as a consultant, you can earn a base commission of 20% on your personal sales with potential for bonuses and increased commission. Pampered Chef also offers support and resources, including training materials and a community of fellow consultants. While there is no minimum sales requirement, you must make at least one sale every three months to remain active and receive commission.
You are talking to the newest Director with The Pampered Chef and I am sooooooo excited!:)

congrats jenni!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!:balloon::D:chef: Good Luck!:thumbup:

Congrats :)
:thumbup::sing::chef::thumbup::sing::chef:

Congrats on your success!

Congrats! :balloon:

Congratulations! Now, go register for NDA :)

Congratulations to you!:sing:

Way to go!!! I'm on my way, and I'll be joining you on stage at NC!! :)

Congratulations!!

Wow - congratulations!!

Good job!!

Thats WONDERFUL!!!

Linda, the registration for NDA is not open yet-

Way to go Jenni!

Congratulations!

Thanks everyone! I have been sitting on the fence about accepting since November when I was orginally able to promote. I feel like the new plan is just to great so someone in my position. It is really a no lose situation now! I wish everyone else great success in your paths too.

congrats.........................

A big Wahoo for you! It's a rush being onstage. Congratulations!

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations!!:)

That is AWESOME! Congratulations on the growth of your business.

Congrats!!

Fabulous Job! Stand proud and congrats! Wishing you much success!

Related to I Just Got the Call and Accepted!!

What are the benefits of working for Pampered Chef?

There are many benefits to working for Pampered Chef, including flexible work hours, the ability to earn commission on sales, and the opportunity to work with high-quality kitchen products. Additionally, Pampered Chef offers training and support for their consultants, as well as the chance to build your own business and potentially earn a full-time income.

What can I expect during the onboarding process after accepting the job?

After accepting a job with Pampered Chef, you can expect to go through an onboarding process that includes training on the company's products and sales techniques. You will also receive support and guidance from your team leader to help you get started and succeed in your new role.

What is the commission structure for Pampered Chef consultants?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn a base commission of 20% on your personal sales. Additionally, you may have the opportunity to earn bonuses and incentives based on your performance and sales goals. Your commission may also increase as you advance in rank within the company.

What kind of support and resources are available for Pampered Chef consultants?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of support and resources for their consultants, including training materials, online resources, and a community of fellow consultants to connect with and learn from. You will also have a team leader who can provide guidance and support as you build your business.

Is there a minimum sales requirement as a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, there is no minimum sales requirement for Pampered Chef consultants. However, in order to remain active and receive commission, you must make at least one sale every three months. This can be easily achieved by hosting parties, participating in online events, or selling products directly to friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 11accold
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • its_me_susan
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lisacb77
  • erinyourpclady