• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Got My New Sparkly Shirt From Vip.

In summary, the person is saying that the shirt is so cute that they can wear it instead of an apron at shows, and that it is definitely worth the money. They also mention that some of the sparkles might fall off, but they still love it. They also say that they would like sparkles any day, and that they love Nancy's.
SilverCeladon
OMG, it's so adorable! I'm going to wear this instead of my apron at my shows. Even if you don't wear them at shows it's so adorable to wear just out and about! It's definitely worth the money!!!

I think I'll pass on that one, but I look forward to seeing them on more appropriate forms.(Why do I think someone is going to misinterpret that?)

KG...no sparkles for you?

Is it the black on with the pink sparkles?? I keep wanting to get that one

cmdtrgd said:
KG...no sparkles for you?
Just the ones on the 4th of July that are on a metal stick.

I'd love to see it. Can someone post a picture?!?

If it's the black one with pink sparkles - wash it by hand -- on mine the sparkels fell off :(

180px-Sparkler.JPG

No, it's the black one with silver sparkles-more like sparkly diamonds. I already washed it and dried it an the sparkles are fine. I did wash and dry it inside out though.

Wash it by hand!!
SilverCeladon said:
No, it's the black one with silver sparkles-more like sparkly diamonds. I already washed it and dried it an the sparkles are fine. I did wash and dry it inside out though.

I have had several of these, the ones with the pink and silver and if you wear them as much as I do, it is worth washing them by hand and drying them flat! I only own about 30 PC shirts or so!! Some of them are too old to wear anywhere but the house!! I wear a scoop neck PC tee with khakis as my uniform! LOVE IT!!! :D Wouldn't go back to trying to figure out what to wear every show night again!

And Kitchen Guy, I think you should request a unisex sparkly shirt so you won't be left out!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

fruit76loop said:
And Kitchen Guy, I think you should request a unisex sparkly shirt so you won't be left out!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Watch me turn blue while I hold my breath and wait for that to happen.I'm still waiting for a pink HWC shirt that buttons left over right.

RossDeb2 said:
I'd love to see it. Can someone post a picture?!?
Hasn't anyone done this yet? Sheesh - you guys are slow. I went to FedUp to ship some catalogs to a host and figured this would have already been done!

https://www.visualimpactproducts.com/tpcus/company/tpcus/Images/Catalog/360S.jpg

I looked at that but I am way broke so I ordered 3 of the black sleevless shirts that are on clearance for $10. I am so stoked I got my Nancy's order today, and they threw in extra stuff on top of all the free stickers I got. I love Nancy's and the free stuff they give!!!:)

SilverCeladon said:
OMG, it's so adorable! I'm going to wear this instead of my apron at my shows. Even if you don't wear them at shows it's so adorable to wear just out and about! It's definitely worth the money!!!

Told you, you would love it. I wear mine all the time. I wear it with my crystal flip flops...LOL.
Give me sparkles any day...LOL:D

1. What is the best way to care for my new sparkly shirt?

Congratulations on your new sparkly shirt from VIP! To ensure it stays in top condition, we recommend hand washing it with a gentle detergent and laying it flat to dry. Avoid using harsh chemicals or machine washing as it may damage the delicate sparkles.

2. Can I wear my sparkly shirt to a formal event?

Absolutely! The sparkly shirt from VIP is perfect for dressing up any outfit. Pair it with a skirt or dress pants for a formal event or dress it down with jeans for a more casual look.

3. How do I remove wrinkles from my sparkly shirt?

If your sparkly shirt from VIP becomes wrinkled, we suggest using a steamer on the lowest heat setting. This will help remove wrinkles without damaging the delicate sparkles. You can also hang the shirt in a steamy bathroom for a few minutes to release any wrinkles.

4. Can I iron my sparkly shirt?

No, we do not recommend ironing your sparkly shirt from VIP. The heat from the iron may damage the sparkles and ruin the shirt. If you need to remove wrinkles, we suggest using a steamer or steamy bathroom instead.

5. How can I style my sparkly shirt for a casual look?

There are many ways to style your sparkly shirt from VIP for a casual look. You can pair it with jeans and sneakers for a chic and comfortable outfit. You can also layer it under a denim jacket or cardigan for a more laid-back look. Have fun experimenting with different styles to find what works best for you!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
Replies
Views
D_Patel
  • susanr613
  • General Chat
Replies