• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Earned My 3 Free Knives!

In summary, the Bread Knife is INCREDIBLE! That bread knife is FANTASTIC! I definitely recommend getting it to use at shows. If you let someone use it at a show and they can't afford it (and don't want to host to get it free), you can always sell them the color coated bread knife instead. But it's harder to upsell them from the color coated one to the forged. Santuko and Bread Knives for sure.
Ashley8634
I just finished my 3rd show last night and am now past the $1250 mark I had to meet to get 3 free knives for signing up in February. I am definately getting the Santuko, but anyone have other suggestions? Thanks!

Ashley8634 said:
I just finished my 3rd show last night and am now past the $1250 mark I had to meet to get 3 free knives for signing up in February. I am definately getting the Santuko, but anyone have other suggestions? Thanks!
Get the 3 most expensive ones....the others you can get at a discount during a Kit enhancement month with the PC $ you earn, or at 50% off or 60% off when you host a show.ETA: Oh - and CONGRATULATIONS on earning them and qualifying in your first 30 days!

Congrats for qualifying!! I would recommend the Santoku, an extra Utility, and the Chef.

I got the Chefs knife, santoku, and bread knife. I love my choices. I use the bread knife for more that I thought I would.

I was wondering about the bread knife....even though it's free for me it seems like a hard thing to sell at shows because its so expensive!

Thanks for your suggestions everyone!

Ashley8634 said:
I was wondering about the bread knife....even though it's free for me it seems like a hard thing to sell at shows because its so expensive!

Thanks for your suggestions everyone!

the Bread Knife is INCREDIBLE!

That bread knife is FANTASTIC! I definitely recommend getting it to use at shows. If you let someone use it at a show and they can't afford it (and don't want to host to get it free), you can always sell them the color coated bread knife instead. But it's harder to upsell them from the color coated one to the forged.

Santuko and Bread Knives for sure.

Ok....you have talked me into the bread knife!

Becky0216 said:
I got the Chefs knife, santoku, and bread knife. I love my choices.

me too! :sing:

I agree with the others... get the 3 most expensive! I didn't think it through enough and got the boning knife...which is still nice, but thinking about it, I could have bought that one with discount and spent less out of pocket. AND CONGRATS!!!

ChefBeckyD said:
Get the 3 most expensive ones....the others you can get at a discount during a Kit enhancement month with the PC $ you earn, or at 50% off or 60% off when you host a show.

ETA: Oh - and CONGRATULATIONS on earning them and qualifying in your first 30 days!
Ditto what Becky said!:D I couldn't agree more, in fact I would have just about said the same thing!;)

Congrats!:thumbup: :balloon:

MissChef said:
Ditto what Becky said!:D I couldn't agree more, in fact I would have just about said the same thing!;)

Congrats!:thumbup: :balloon:

Of course you would have!:D :p

ChefBeckyD said:
Of course you would have!:D :p
No kidding, huh!?! LOL!:D Because, as we have discussed numerous amounts of times.... Great minds think alike! LOL!!!!!:thumbup: ;) :D :sing:

Definately the most expensive ones!
Congrats on qualifing & earning free stuff:)

(a side note on the bread knife; my dad uses it at his cafe where they make homemade honey raisin bread---yummo---anyway, he says the knife slices through wonderfully, but sometimes pulls a bunch of raisins out with it! oh well!)

Related to I Just Earned My 3 Free Knives!

1. What are the three free knives that I can earn?

The three free knives that you can earn through our program are the 5" Santoku Knife, the 3.5" Paring Knife, and the 8" Chef's Knife.

2. How do I qualify for the three free knives?

To qualify for the three free knives, you must host a Pampered Chef party and have at least $200 in guest sales, along with one booking from your party.

3. Can I choose which knives I want for free?

Yes, you can choose which knives you want for free from our selection of eligible knives. You can mix and match to get the three knives that best suit your needs.

4. How long will it take for me to receive my free knives?

Once you have qualified for the three free knives, they will be shipped to you within 1-2 weeks. If there are any delays, we will notify you as soon as possible.

5. Can I earn more than three free knives?

Yes, for every additional $200 in guest sales and one booking from your party, you can earn an additional set of three free knives. There is no limit to the number of free knives you can earn through our program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedval
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • robinlkoch
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
missyciccolella
Replies