• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have Been Selling for Four Years Now. I Absolutely <3 My Job! My

In summary, this woman has been selling for four years, is doing PT while also working as a daycare provider, has two kids, and is looking for bookings. She is having a hard time getting bookings, and wants some advice.
chefmatula
Gold Member
I have been selling for four years now. I absolutely <3 my job! My thing is I'm also working PT as a daycare employee, and I'm going back to school FT at the end of this month. I have two kids (one of whom is a special needs child. So I'm also involved with lots of things for her.) and I have a husband. Not to mention family and friends to keep up with.

How in the WORLD can I get some bookings???? I need some help as I had a really dry spell this past month! I had two shows scheduled - I know not great. One of them the girls signed the week before her show so I let her have it as her kick off show! The other was a wedding shower and the week after the wedding shower the groom called off the engagement.....

So needless to say I need some ideas and I need them quick!! Any advice is welcome!!! PLEASE! :)

Re: Help....Call anyone you haven't talked to in the past few months, including any contacts from that shower.

Re: Help....First off, change your "My Mood" to Daring, Amazing (you are: taking on all this stuff & school, too!) or Doh (what in the world am i getting myself into)

Everytime you check here, you do NOT want to see that you are still Stressed.

Then, get out your list of 100, and call 10 people you have not called yet, and tell them you are going back to school, and haven't had a chance to pamper them yet, so want to help them have a last of the summer HURRAH!

Do NOT let the word "NO" bother you. there are threads on here that tell you why. Celebrate if all 10 people tell you NO not now, or never, and call the next 10.

There are tons of ideas in here for help with your bookings. Check them out for some great ideas.

This business can be a lot of fun, but it is still a business, and you have to work it. Decide how much time you want to spend doing it, then do it. If all you can handle is 1 catalog show a month while in school, schedule those now. The specials for the fall are too good not to tell your friends and customers about!!

Oh, and
Congrats on signing a new team member :thumbup:

Re: Help....
chefmatula said:
I have been selling for four years now. I absolutely <3 my job! My thing is I'm also working PT as a daycare employee, and I'm going back to school FT at the end of this month. I have two kids (one of whom is a special needs child. So I'm also involved with lots of things for her.) and I have a husband. Not to mention family and friends to keep up with.

How in the WORLD can I get some bookings???? I need some help as I had a really dry spell this past month! I had two shows scheduled - I know not great. One of them the girls signed the week before her show so I let her have it as her kick off show! The other was a wedding shower and the week after the wedding shower the groom called off the engagement.....

So needless to say I need some ideas and I need them quick!! Any advice is welcome!!! PLEASE! :)

When I came back from convention, I did get on the phone. I hate working the phone but it helped. I have to admit that it makes a difference. Also since your doing things with your children, do you take them somewhere to hang out? If you do are there other women there? If so just talk to them. Dont attack them for bookings but talk to them about their children. When you have made a connection work in that your a pampered chef consultant. You love your job and sharing budget friendly 2 dollar per serving meals. Dont mention that your looking for bookings and let the conversation take its course if she does not bite as it goes on then you might mention that you would love to share your favorite recipe( insert your favorite) with some of her friends, when can I we get together and do that. Make it about her. See if that works. I have a problem at times doing that. I want to immediate skip the getting to know someone and that is a problem. Make a connection first. Hope that helps.;)

Hi there! It sounds like you have a lot on your plate, but I admire your dedication to your job as a consultant. Balancing work, school, and family can be tough, but it's clear that you are determined to make it work. As for getting more bookings, here are a few ideas that may help:1. Host a virtual party: With your busy schedule, it may be easier to host a party online. This way, you can still reach out to potential customers without having to worry about finding a time that works for everyone's schedules.2. Utilize social media: Use your personal and business social media accounts to promote your products and upcoming parties. You can also join Facebook groups or pages related to cooking or kitchenware and share your consultant information there.3. Offer incentives: People are more likely to book a party if they feel like they're getting something in return. Consider offering a discount, free product, or a hostess exclusive item to those who book a party with you.4. Reach out to friends and family: Don't be afraid to reach out to friends and family and ask if they would be interested in hosting a party for you. You never know who may be looking for a fun and unique party idea.5. Partner with other businesses: Consider partnering with other businesses or organizations, such as local schools or charities, to host a fundraiser or event. This can help you reach a larger audience and potentially gain new customers.I hope these ideas help and that you are able to book some successful parties soon. Don't be discouraged by the dry spell, every consultant goes through them from time to time. Keep promoting your business and stay positive, and I'm sure you will see an increase in bookings. Best of luck to you!

1. How did you get started with Pampered Chef?

I was introduced to Pampered Chef by a friend who hosted a cooking party. I fell in love with the products and the company's mission to bring families back to the dinner table, so I decided to become a consultant.

2. What do you love most about your job?

I absolutely love the flexibility that Pampered Chef offers. I can set my own schedule and work as much or as little as I want. I also love the sense of community within the company and the relationships I have formed with my customers and team members.

3. How do you stay motivated and successful in your sales?

I stay motivated by setting goals for myself and constantly learning about new products and techniques. I also make sure to always provide excellent customer service and follow up with my clients to ensure their satisfaction.

4. What advice do you have for someone interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

My advice would be to first attend a cooking party or reach out to a current consultant to learn more about the products and the company. Then, if you are still interested, reach out to a director to discuss becoming a consultant and the steps involved.

5. What sets Pampered Chef apart from other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef's focus on bringing families together through cooking sets it apart from other direct sales companies. The products are high-quality and the company values customer satisfaction above all else. The support and training provided to consultants is also top-notch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• completelychristie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Stephaniem
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cewcooks
  • pinkunicorn