• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Got My Bonus Check: Excited for Denver Shopping Spree!

In summary, the "I Got My Bonus Check" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where consultants who meet certain sales goals receive a bonus check to spend on products during a designated shopping spree event in Denver, Colorado. To qualify for the bonus check and shopping spree, consultants must meet specific sales requirements during a designated time frame. The event typically takes place in the summer at the company's headquarters in Addison, Illinois, and the bonus check can be used to purchase any Pampered Chef products available at the event. Guests are not allowed to attend the event, but consultants may use their bonus check to purchase products for their customers or team members.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I got my bonus check today for promoting! Cannot wait to spend it in Denver.

I got mine too! I'm using it for my black friday shopping!:D

jkinak said:
I got mine too! I'm using it for my black friday shopping!:D

Yah! Way to go!

How long did it take for you to receive it? I just had one of my inactive submit $200. I'm a FD again! Looking forward to that check.

stacywhitlow said:
How long did it take for you to receive it? I just had one of my inactive submit $200. I'm a FD again! Looking forward to that check.

I promoted officially November 1st but it didn't update until the 10th and I just received it.

Thanks! So I should have it before Christmas! YAY!

I am still waiting for my check. Anyone else promote 12/01 and still not received one? I guess I will have to give HO a call on Monday.

I got mine last week, nice suprise considering I didn't know I would get it for reactivating! :D

My one recruit went inactive before I signed a second so I missed it but I'm waiting for my gas card! ;)

I got mine on the 23rd. you might want to call if you don't get it tomorrow.
I'm spending mine in Denver too!

I guess I'll be calling HO tomorrow. I still didn't receive my bonus.

Related to I Got My Bonus Check: Excited for Denver Shopping Spree!

What is the "I Got My Bonus Check" promotion?

The "I Got My Bonus Check" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where consultants who meet certain sales goals receive a bonus check to spend on products during a designated shopping spree event in Denver, Colorado.

How do I qualify for the bonus check and shopping spree?

Consultants must meet specific sales requirements during the designated time frame to qualify for the bonus check and shopping spree. These requirements vary depending on rank and level within the company. The current qualifications and rules can be found on the Pampered Chef website.

When and where is the Denver shopping spree event?

The Denver shopping spree event typically takes place in the summer, and the specific date and location will be announced by Pampered Chef closer to the event. Past events have been held at the company's headquarters in Addison, Illinois.

What can I use my bonus check for during the shopping spree?

The bonus check can be used to purchase any Pampered Chef products available at the Denver shopping spree event. This includes new products, limited edition items, and exclusive bundles. The check cannot be used for travel or other expenses related to attending the event.

Can I bring guests to the Denver shopping spree event?

Unfortunately, the Denver shopping spree event is only open to consultants who have qualified and received a bonus check. Guests are not allowed to attend the event, but consultants may use their bonus check to purchase products for their customers or team members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• One4panthers
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kdangel518
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
higoobs
  • pamperedalf