• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Didn't Want to Hijack Heidi's Thread but It Ties Into It.in Your

In summary, if you have an ICE contact on your cell phone, emergency personnel will know who to contact if you are injured and can't speak.
nikkijo
I didn't want to hijack Heidi's thread but it ties into it.

In your cell phone you should have ICE as a contact. this stands for In Case of Emergency.

This way, heaven forbid anyone is in an accident, the paramedics or someone at the hospital will know who to contact. This way they do not accidently call my mil that is 2 hours away before my fil who lives 10 min away.

Who are our medics out there? If you were at an accident scene, would you look for ICE in a cell phone/address book? I've heard that as well, but didn't know if medics really did use it.

nikkijo said:
I didn't want to hijack Heidi's thread but it ties into it.

In your cell phone you should have ICE as a contact. this stands for In Case of Emergency.

This way, heaven forbid anyone is in an accident, the paramedics or someone at the hospital will know who to contact. This way they do not accidently call my mil that is 2 hours away before my fil who lives 10 min away.

Actually that is a great idea...I have my mom and my brothers and sisters all under Ice...

katie0128 said:
Who are our medics out there? If you were at an accident scene, would you look for ICE in a cell phone/address book? I've heard that as well, but didn't know if medics really did use it.

I used to work for an ambulance company and I know that we were sent an email about it informing us to do it...I think that as the companies are finding out about this they are informing their employees.

I made fun of my dad when I saw that on his phone (because it was my mom's number-I thought he was being mean) and then when he told me why he did that, I changed my phone to that too. I don't know if emergency personnel really use it or not, but just in case.

I have been using ICE for two years now. I did have an emergency in Feb, but luckily I was with 12 members of my family when it happened. But I wonder if they werent there, then I would have had my ICE contacts.

I heard about this a number of months ago and programmed my husband and son as ICE contacts. It is great in case you are injured and can not converse with emergency personnel. They will know who to contact by the ICE notation on your cell phone. EVERYONE SHOULD DO THIS!!!!

I wonder how they find the ICE info in the phone if they need to. My phone is actually a PDA type phone, and finding the contact info isn't that easy for someone who doesn't know the phone. But if they find where the list of speed dials are, they would find one listed "Mom", so at least they could get ahold of my mother who is my next of kin.

Related to I Didn't Want to Hijack Heidi's Thread but It Ties Into It.in Your

1. Can I use my own ingredients in the "I Didn't Want to Hijack Heidi's Thread but It Ties Into It.in Your" recipe?

Yes, the recipe is flexible and allows for substitutions or additions to suit your taste preferences. However, we recommend using the suggested ingredients for best results.

2. How do I adjust the cooking time for "I Didn't Want to Hijack Heidi's Thread but It Ties Into It.in Your" if I am using a different type of oven?

The cooking time may vary depending on the type of oven you are using. We recommend checking the dish periodically and adjusting the cooking time accordingly. You can also use a meat thermometer to ensure the dish is cooked to your desired level.

3. Can I make "I Didn't Want to Hijack Heidi's Thread but It Ties Into It.in Your" ahead of time and reheat it?

Yes, this dish can be made ahead of time and reheated. We recommend storing it in an airtight container in the refrigerator and reheating it in the oven or microwave before serving.

4. Can I substitute the meat in "I Didn't Want to Hijack Heidi's Thread but It Ties Into It.in Your" with a vegetarian option?

Yes, you can substitute the meat with a vegetarian option such as tofu or beans. You may need to adjust the cooking time and seasonings to suit the vegetarian option.

5. How many servings does "I Didn't Want to Hijack Heidi's Thread but It Ties Into It.in Your" recipe make?

This recipe makes 6-8 servings, depending on the size of your portions. You can adjust the recipe accordingly if you need to make more or less servings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CoidgigBese
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies