• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am Out of Repromotion and Back to Director!!!:Party:now, to Get

G
Gagescorpages
I am out of repromotion and back to Director!!!
:party:
Now, to get my team to recruit by July...:rolleyes:

SusanBP0129 said:
I am out of repromotion and back to Director!!!
:party:
Now, to get my team to recruit by July...:rolleyes:

:party::party:A BIG WAHOO for you!:party::party:

YAY!!!!! :party:

Sue great news!!

WOO HOO!! :party: :sun: :party:

...Sandra said she made it too!

Great job girls! I knew you could do it!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I made it too!! Still a bit nervous because it hasn't shown up yet in the IPT!! I know that it will probably be there by noon, but I want to see it NOW!

CONGRATULATIONS SUE!!!

Wahoo Sandra! :party:

Chef Kearns said:
Yes, I made it too!! Still a bit nervous because it hasn't shown up yet in the IPT!! I know that it will probably be there by noon, but I want to see it NOW!

CONGRATULATIONS SUE!!!

Same here!!! Waiting for the IPT is making me NUTS!!!! :yuck: LOL

Congrats Sandra!! I knew we'd do it. :D

Yay you guys!!

Congratulations! You Rock!

Woo-hoo!!!! Way to go!

Congratulations to you both! That is amazing! Go celebrate!

Awesome! Keep up the great work!

congratulations!!

Congratulations Ladies!!!

WAHOO for you!!!

Congrats to both of you!! Way to go!

Can we please have a wahoo button??
WAHOO!!

Sue, what is your IPT saying? Has it shown up for you yet?!

It FINALLY UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine still does not say "Director" yet! I emailed Karin Logston and she said that I should be good, but the IPT doesn't have me correct yet. My recruits shows are showing and everyone else on my team is in and were almost $5k and my sales are over $2k, so I id it...right?!

I need some confirmation!! I am pulling my hair out over here!!

Me too!!!Ahhh....Sandra you are too funny! But I must say mine is driving me crazy as well!!! My last two recruits for TPC are still not showing!! And now I am wondering it was still 4 shows for TPC for qualifying right?????? :bugeye::confused:

fruit76loop said:
Ahhh....Sandra you are too funny! But I must say mine is driving me crazy as well!!! My last two recruits for TPC are still not showing!! And now I am wondering it was still 4 shows for TPC for qualifying right?????? :bugeye::confused:

Yes 4 shows or $1250 whichever comes first.

Chef Kearns said:
Mine still does not say "Director" yet! I emailed Karin Logston and she said that I should be good, but the IPT doesn't have me correct yet.

The IPT won't update your status until at least the 10th. Hang tight!

If it's making you crazy, call HO and talk to someone in Director services. I did that when I pulled it out in month 3 just to make sure. :)

pampmomof3 said:
Yes 4 shows or $1250 whichever comes first.

Yes...both of them are showing now...so it is official! I really started to wonder since now they have to have $1250 in sales to count for the trip! LOL...I had myself getting all worked up over nothing!!:rolleyes:

Well, now I know why mine isn't showing up. I didn't make it. I forgot about having 5 qualified recruits. I only had 3! I hit all of the re-promotion requirements, but forgot about that mine thing!! Oh well! C'est la vie!

OH SANDRA!!!!! That stinks!!! :(

awesomeness-

1. What is "I Am Out of Repromotion and Back to Director!!!:Party:now, to Get"?

"I Am Out of Repromotion and Back to Director!!!:Party:now, to Get" is a phrase that refers to someone who has achieved a promotion to the position of Director within their company or organization. The use of "party" in this context suggests that the person is celebrating their success.

2. What does "I am out of repromotion" mean?

"I am out of repromotion" means that the person has successfully completed the process of being promoted to a higher position within their company. It implies that they have met the necessary requirements and have been recognized for their hard work and dedication.

3. How did the person go "back to Director"?

The phrase "back to Director" suggests that the person was previously in the position of Director and has now returned to that role. This could be due to a demotion or a temporary leave from the position. It is unclear from the statement alone how the person went back to Director.

4. What does "recruit by July" mean?

"Recruit by July" means that the person has a goal or deadline to hire new members for their team by the month of July. This could be due to a need for additional team members or a desire to expand the team's capabilities.

5. Is the person asking for advice or simply sharing their success?

It is unclear from the statement whether the person is seeking advice or simply sharing their success with others. The use of the emoticons ":rolleyes:" suggests that the person may be feeling frustrated or annoyed, but it is not enough information to determine if they are seeking help or just expressing their emotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • pamela
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • DebPC