• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Discover All This Site Has to Offer? :balloon:

In summary, to access all the features of this site, you need to create an account by clicking on the "Sign Up" button. The site offers resources such as training materials, recipes, and product information for Pampered Chef consultants. There is no cost to use the site, and it can be navigated through different sections or using the search bar. The site is also accessible on mobile devices and has a mobile app available for download.
AMY WEAVER
I am new to this site but having fun checking things out :balloon:

Re: NewWelcome, Amy! There's a lot here to absorb and a lot of helpful people around! Enjoy. :sing:

Re: NewWelcome Amy! There are great cheffers on here with wonderful advise to share!

Re: NewYou've come to the right place--the more you visit and share on this site, the more you'll get out of it. I believe it is the best money you can spend on your PC business, other than products, which you'll learn which are the best to have!

Re: Newwelcome miss amy!!! glad to have you!!!

Re: NewWelcome! We have a lot of fun here.

Re: NewWelcome to CS. It is a GREAT place. Enjoy.

Re: NewWelcome, Amy! What has fired you up the most that you've seen?

Re: NewI just signed up as a consultant Friday and finding lots of good stuff out there. Just a little overwhelmed right now.

Re: New
chefsusanl said:
I just signed up as a consultant Friday and finding lots of good stuff out there. Just a little overwhelmed right now.

and welcome to you, too!

Re: NewCongrats and welcome! May it be a lovely adventure!

Re: Newwelcome to you too chefsusanl!!!

1. How do I access all the features of this site?

To access all the features of our site, simply create an account by clicking on the "Sign Up" button at the top right corner of the page. Once you have registered, you will have full access to all the features and resources available on our site.

2. What can I expect to find on this site?

This site offers a wide range of resources for Pampered Chef consultants, including training materials, recipes, product information, and more. You can also connect with other consultants, access your personal business information, and place orders for your customers.

3. Is there a cost to use this site?

No, there is no cost to use our site. It is provided as a resource for all Pampered Chef consultants to help grow their business and connect with others in the community.

4. How can I navigate through the site?

The site is organized into different sections, such as "Training," "Recipes," "Products," and "Community." You can use the menu at the top of the page to navigate to these sections, or use the search bar to find specific information.

5. Can I use this site on my mobile device?

Yes, our site is mobile-friendly and can be accessed on any device with an internet connection. You can also download our mobile app for easy access to all the features on the go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Connie Allen
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MSM
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Stephanie Hays