• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am Looking for a Pampered Chef Rep.

In summary, to find a Pampered Chef rep in your area, you can visit the website and click on the "Find a Rep" tab. You can also host a Pampered Chef party with a rep, who can offer a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. To become a rep, you can visit the website and click on the "Join Us" tab. While you can purchase products directly from the website, it is recommended to connect with a rep for personalized recommendations and tips.
zanylannie
I recently moved and left my favorit Pampered Chef Rep. I want to host a party but I can't find anyone who sales Pampered Chef in this town. Please contact me if you are in my area or know someone who is!
I live in Andrews Texas! Midland Texas is about 40 miles away, Odessa is about 35 miles away. Lubbock is 1 hour and 45 minutes away!
Please help!!!

well...Hello! Well, I can't do a show for you, unless you are interested in a catalog show, but since you seem to be having trouble finding a consultant, have you ever thought of becoming your own consultant? If you like hosting parties, you would probably love doing them more regularly. The great thing is, you don't have to clean your own home before the guests arrive! Plus, we earn free products, a great income (I get between $100 & $200 per show.), a discount, & we can earn trips. You can start for as little as $50 & you recieve $360 worth of products & supplies. If you have any interest, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Ashley
Future Director

If you can not find a Consultant in your area and you have access to the web you can visit the pampered chef website www.pamperedchef.com click on the link about hosting a show, enter your information and the home office will contact a consultant in your area and the consultant in return will contact you.

1. How do I find a Pampered Chef rep in my area?

You can easily find a Pampered Chef rep in your area by visiting our website and clicking on the "Find a Rep" tab. From there, you can enter your location and search for reps nearest to you.

2. Can I host a Pampered Chef party with a rep?

Yes, hosting a Pampered Chef party with a rep is a great way to experience our products and earn rewards. You can contact a rep in your area to schedule a party or even host a virtual party online.

3. What kind of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. We also have a variety of recipes and meal ideas to help you create delicious meals at home.

4. How do I become a Pampered Chef rep?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef rep, you can visit our website and click on the "Join Us" tab. From there, you can learn more about our business opportunity and how to get started as a rep.

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products without going through a rep?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products directly from our website without going through a rep. However, we highly recommend connecting with a rep in your area as they can provide personalized recommendations and tips for using our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mary Ann Sanderson
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pamperedmami
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefallison53
  • Ksiera