• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's a Creative Invitation Idea for a Non-Fundraiser May Event?

In summary, the Hwc Non-Fundraiser May Invite is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef where customers can shop for their favorite products without participating in a traditional fundraiser. Customers can shop through a personalized link provided by the host, with a portion of the sales going towards the host's chosen cause. Anyone can participate in the event and take advantage of discounts and promotions available during the month of May. The event typically lasts for the entire month, but the specific duration may vary.
Anyone have a cute invitation for a May show that's not a fundraiser?

I came here looking for this and it was the first thing I saw. Anyone???

Nevermind. I made my own!

Attachments

• Invitation Postcard (small).doc
    55.5 KB · Views: 418
Oh Those Are A Great Invite!!! Monica

Hi there! I'm so excited to hear that you're planning a May show! One cute invitation idea could be to create a "Spring Fling" themed invite. You could include a colorful floral design and use wording like "Join us for a delightful evening of cooking and fun as we celebrate the arrival of spring!" You could also add in some details about the date, time, and location of the show. I hope this helps and I can't wait to see how your show turns out! Happy cooking!

1. What is the Hwc Non-Fundraiser May Invite?

The Hwc Non-Fundraiser May Invite is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef that allows customers to shop for their favorite products without having to participate in a traditional fundraiser with a group or organization.

2. How does the Hwc Non-Fundraiser May Invite work?

Customers can shop for their favorite Pampered Chef products through a personalized link provided by the host of the event. A portion of the sales will still go towards the host's chosen cause, but customers are not required to participate in any additional fundraising activities.

3. Can anyone participate in the Hwc Non-Fundraiser May Invite?

Yes, anyone can participate in the Hwc Non-Fundraiser May Invite. Customers can shop through the personalized link provided by the host and contribute to the fundraising cause while also getting their hands on their favorite Pampered Chef products.

4. How long does the Hwc Non-Fundraiser May Invite last?

The Hwc Non-Fundraiser May Invite typically lasts for the entire month of May, but the specific duration may vary depending on the host's preferences. Customers can check the personalized link for the end date of the event.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions available during the Hwc Non-Fundraiser May Invite?

Yes, customers can take advantage of any ongoing promotions or discounts during the Hwc Non-Fundraiser May Invite. These discounts will be automatically applied at checkout, making it a great opportunity to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef products while supporting a good cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bunksc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bunksc
  • ejleinenbach
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • PamperedK