• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Husband Wife Teams, Anyone Know Anything About This?

In summary, my husband is my partner and he helps me with the shows and demos. It will be nice to have him stand next to me at the shows.
PAMPERED IN MA
I have been a PC consultant for 4 months now and all of the sudden my husband has decided that he wants to help me kick my business up a notch..... Does any one know anything about how us working as a team would work? Is there anything specail that we need to do?

Thanks,
Pampered in MA

:eek: SORRY ABOUT THE SPELLING!

There are lots of husband/wife teams; I even have a sister/sister team. Nothing special. It's just under one name, not both.

my husband is my partner. my name is on the contract but he goes to every show with me and he helps book shows (he surprised me yesterday by saying he had a lady at work wanting to do a catalog show for us). at the shows i get him to help demonstrate tools and help set up shows and pack. its nice to not have to carry that big heavy crate!!! i love the fact that we work togeher. it has helped us to come closer than we already was.

I think it's great that your husband wants to help! Especially by teaming with you! As Monica mentioned, the help with the crates alone would be invaluable! :) I would think that having your husband demonstrate the products while you talk about them would be such a great sale! It'd be the "even a man can do this" factor...lol.

If your husband is anything like mine, he probably already plays a big part of spreading the word about my business. My husband talks about Pampered Chef to everyone, including all the ladies in the grocery store :) He's a firefighter, so he's also been taking my products into work and using them when they make dinner--I've gotten quite a few sales from that as well! He's my biggest promoter and supporter, and I'm so grateful for that. It will be nice to know your biggest cheerleader will be standing right next to you at your shows!

My husband is my partner aswell...my name is on the contract and hes the one that does pretty much all the work. He cooks and talks about all the products while I play the games and do the paperwork. We love doing this as a team..it has brought us closer aswell. Plus its cool..here in Fallon we only have 3 active consultants and of course they are all females...so when my husband shows up to do a show the ladies in town just love that they have an active duty Navy Man as there consultant..and they love being pampered by a man!

We are a team too!Before starting PC my husband had a part time job. We both work full time and I never saw him. One day I ask him if he would quit is 5 night a week part time job and do PC with me. He said why not, if you don't mind doing all the work. Well let me tell you. He is great. He thought he would just be doing heavy lifting. Wrong, he is really good, He even did a catalog show. He also wants to demonstrate soon. I can not imagine doing this without him. We have been married for 32 years. He goes to my cluster meetings with me (the only man there) he takes the orders at the shows. It has been great. Good luck.

Here is my question. I have a couple who is considering starting the business. She is very shy and says the thought of standing in front of people makes her sick, however, she has a good business sense. Her fiancee is a natural born seller. They held a show for me and he took the books to work. When any guy he was working with said that he had had a fight with his wife/girlfriend. He would tell them that they needed to get a make up present and sold $500 that way.
This is my concern. He is covered in tatoos from the neck down, not that that is a bad thing(different strokes and all), but I am afraid that he might intimidate people and they might have trouble booking shows.
What do you all think????

are they going to be a team? if so, maybe if they went thru the girl to get the bookings and let him do the shows? or something like that? my brother is the same way..he is covered in tatoos and keeps his head shaved...and the fact that he stands over 6 foot tall dont help matters any...BUT he could sell a flea to a dog!! i think it would depend on the type of people they know. if they start out that way and get bookings off bookings then the people will see he is just a big teddy bear or very likeable at least. dont know if this helps...just my opionion mainly..lol...

I think a while back in PC you could sign up as a team but you can't anymore. One of the names has to be on the contract and the other just the "silent" partner. If you both decide to sell I believe one cannot recruit the other. Plus if you both sell, when one earns a trip the other cannot go on the trip if they are a consultant. They would have to earn the trip themselves. I would suggest one being the "silent" partner.
It is so important to have that supportive spouse. My husband was very leary at first. But once I got started he talks to everyone about my PC business. He's in construction and has to go back to the houses his company builds and take care of small things that need fixed. He is always telling the ladies about my business especially if he sees her using a PC item.
Best of luck!! :)

1. What is a husband wife team in Pampered Chef?

A husband wife team in Pampered Chef refers to a couple who both work together as independent consultants for the company. They are able to share the business, responsibilities, and benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How do husband wife teams work in Pampered Chef?

Husband wife teams in Pampered Chef work by dividing tasks and responsibilities between the two partners. This can include hosting parties, conducting product demonstrations, and managing orders and deliveries. They also have the opportunity to earn income and rewards together as a team.

3. Do husband wife teams receive any special benefits or bonuses?

Yes, husband wife teams in Pampered Chef are eligible for special bonuses and incentives, such as trips, recognition, and additional income opportunities. They also have access to exclusive training and resources to help them grow their business as a team.

4. Can a husband wife team join Pampered Chef even if only one of them is interested in cooking?

Yes, both partners do not need to be interested in cooking to join Pampered Chef as a husband wife team. One partner can handle the cooking and product demonstrations while the other handles the business side of things, such as managing orders and bookings.

5. How can I become a husband wife team in Pampered Chef?

To become a husband wife team in Pampered Chef, both partners must sign up as independent consultants and agree to work together. They will then receive training and support from Pampered Chef to help them build and grow their business as a team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
freebyrdz
  • Rebecca Clive
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies