• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can you send prayers and support for a couple facing health challenges?

In summary, both the husband and wife are able to use the hospital's amenities during their stay, including access to the cafeteria, gift shop, and other common areas. There are options for couples to stay together in the same room, which can be arranged in advance with the hospital staff. Special accommodations can be made for couples with different dietary restrictions. In most cases, both the husband and wife can attend each other's medical appointments and procedures, but there may be some exceptions for safety or privacy reasons. The hospital may have a limit on the number of visitors allowed at one time, so it is best to check with the staff for their specific policies.
lockhartkitchen
Please pray for my co-worker Debra and her husband Brett. Last month my co-worker was diagnosed with Lymphoma. Now on Dec. 3 her husband is going in for open heart surgery and two days later she's having chemo. A support system has been started to take her to appointments, help with meals, etc. but wow, what a circumstance.

My prayers go out to them and their family.

Oh, my. Prayers said.

:( That is very sad for both them and the family. I hope his procedure and recovery go well and that she can focus on her upcoming treatment.

My thoughts are with them. Thank goodness for those folks who start and join systems like you mentioned to help people get through things like this

Sending prayers

Prayers for such a tough time for them both..and prayers for returned health

Praying for them all.

The husband had a successful heart surgery. He will have rehab over the next several weeks. Another round of chemo for my friend went well. She sent a Christmas message today thanking everyone for their prayers and help. They have their daughter home from college to help over the next few weeks.

1. Can both the husband and wife use the hospital's amenities during their stay?

Yes, both the husband and wife are able to use the hospital's amenities during their stay. This includes access to the cafeteria, gift shop, and other common areas.

2. Are there any accommodations for couples who want to stay together in the same room?

Yes, there are options for couples to stay together in the same room during their stay at the hospital. This can be arranged in advance with the hospital staff.

3. Are there any special considerations for couples who have different dietary restrictions?

Yes, the hospital staff will work with each individual to accommodate their dietary restrictions. This may include providing separate meals or offering alternative menu options.

4. Can the husband and wife attend each other's medical appointments and procedures?

In most cases, yes, the husband and wife can attend each other's medical appointments and procedures. However, there may be some situations where only one person is allowed in the room for safety or privacy reasons.

5. Is there a limit to the number of visitors the husband and wife can have at one time?

The hospital may have a limit on the number of visitors allowed at one time to ensure the comfort and safety of all patients. It is best to check with the hospital staff for their specific policies on visitors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sklay723
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Shari
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva