• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Update Bank Info for Pampered Chef

In summary, to update your bank information for Pampered Chef, log in to your consultant account and go to the "My Account" tab. Under "My Business", click on "Direct Deposit" and then click "Update" next to your bank information. Enter your new information and save it. You can also update your bank information online through your consultant account. It usually takes 3-5 business days for the update to take effect and there is no fee for updating your bank information. If you need to change your bank information again in the future, simply follow the same steps.
babywings76
Gold Member
I switched banks and want to update the info with PC for my commission direct deposit and also for synching it with my debit card. How do I do this? Do I have to call HO?

Managing Your Business > Financial Forms & Requests > Debit Card & Direct DepositThen pick the appropriate option. ;)

Thanks! My mind went blank last night! :)

1. How do I update my bank information for Pampered Chef?

To update your bank information for Pampered Chef, follow these steps:

• Click on the "My Account" tab.
  • Under the "My Business" section, click on "Direct Deposit".
  • Click on the "Update" button next to your bank information.
  • Enter your new bank information and click "Save".

2. Can I update my bank information online?

Yes, you can update your bank information for Pampered Chef online through your consultant account. Simply follow the steps outlined in the previous answer.

3. How long does it take for my updated bank information to take effect?

It typically takes 3-5 business days for your updated bank information to take effect. During this time, any commissions or bonuses will be held until the update is complete.

4. Is there a fee for updating my bank information with Pampered Chef?

No, there is no fee for updating your bank information with Pampered Chef. However, if you choose to receive your commissions via paper check instead of direct deposit, there may be a fee for processing and mailing the check.

5. What if I need to change my bank information again in the future?

If you need to change your bank information again in the future, simply follow the same steps outlined in the first answer. Your previous bank information will be replaced with the new information you provide.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • luvmypomeranian
Replies
Views
  • Intrepid_Chef