• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Navigate Team Discussions on Chef Success Without Guest Access?

In summary, the football game that went the longest without a score that did not go to the end of the 4th quarter and go into overtime was between the Steelers and the Browns. The final score was 23-20 in favor of the Steelers. The game went 59 minutes and 43 seconds without a score.
bethsbiz
Gold Member
Thanks for this Lock Box...I truly appreciate this spot with no guest access. I posted something, asking a question about one of my team who is also on Chef Success. She is loving that site and I didn't even think about the "guest" feature on Director site. Well, she OBVIOUSLY read my post about her and it hurt her feelings. I feel bad that I hadn't remembered the guest feature. This is the perfect solution.:approve:

When was the football game that went the longest without a score that did not go to the end of the 4th quarter and go into overtime...

When...where...what teams...what was the final score...and how much time was left when it happened??

chefheidi2003 said:
When was the football game that went the longest without a score that did not go to the end of the 4th quarter and go into overtime...

When...where...what teams...what was the final score...and how much time was left when it happened??

Almost thought that was the Monday night game...Steelers v. Packers..but it did not go into ot so can't be them!

Ok maybe I worded it wrong...I am talking about one that did not go into overtime.

Hey Steelers Girl, the BROWNS are closing in...I hear the Jaws theme playing...da du da du...LOL

GO BROWNS!!!!:cheerleader:

chefsteph07 said:
Hey Steelers Girl, the BROWNS are closing in...I hear the Jaws theme playing...da du da du...LOL

GO BROWNS!!!!:cheerleader:

I do not think that you belong on MY thread...LOL...I was actually at the Steelers Browns game on November 11th...talk about being stressed...

is this a serious question or are u just quizzing us??

pcchris said:
is this a serious question or are u just quizzing us??

It is a quiz that I thought for sure that with this question coming from me someone who have gotten the answer by now.

Ok, I went hunting.... here is what I found

Hanging with the division-leading Steelers (8-3) for 59 1/2 minutes in the longest scoreless tie since the Lions and Giants on Nov. 11, 1943, the Dolphins couldn't get the game to overtime in the first 3-0 game since the Jets beat the Redskins on Dec. 11, 1993

Any of that sound like you what you are looking for?

chefheidi2003 said:
I do not think that you belong on MY thread...LOL...I was actually at the Steelers Browns game on November 11th...talk about being stressed...

That was a great game, but a real heartbreaker for us Browns fans! Oh well, we are used to it! LOL Put your terrible towel in the laundry! ha ha :yuck:

chef_kimmo said:
Hanging with the division-leading Steelers (8-3) for 59 1/2 minutes in the longest scoreless tie since the Lions and Giants on Nov. 11, 1943, the Dolphins couldn't get the game to overtime in the first 3-0 game since the Jets beat the Redskins on Dec. 11, 1993

Yes it was Monday night game...I knew the answer...trust me they kept announcing it during the game...and I watched the WHOLE thing...

chefsteph07 said:
That was a great game, but a real heartbreaker for us Browns fans! Oh well, we are used to it! LOL Put your terrible towel in the laundry! ha ha :yuck:

trust me it was Hard on the Heart for Steelers fans...lol...I love my Terrible Towel...I will have to take a picture and post it of me in my Polamalu Jersey with my wig on...lol...

chefheidi2003 said:
trust me it was Hard on the Heart for Steelers fans...lol...I love my Terrible Towel...I will have to take a picture and post it of me in my Polamalu Jersey with my wig on...lol...

when i brush out my curls my hair looks like his! lol

ddbritt said:
when i brush out my curls my hair looks like his! lol

LOL...you are too cute...

happypcgal said:
I truly appreciate this spot with no guest access. I posted something, asking a question about one of my team who is also on Chef Success. She is loving that site and I didn't even think about the "guest" feature on Director site. Well, she OBVIOUSLY read my post about her and it hurt her feelings. I feel bad that I hadn't remembered the guest feature. This is the perfect solution.:approve:

Oh no!!! Was it the Grammar post? What did you say to her, hope you were able to fix it w/o losing her.

No, it was a post about her calling me about 15 times a day, often while I was at work. If she couldn't reach me, then she emailed me on my home and work accounts. Even though she did "recognize" herself in the post, and I still feel bad about it, the advise I received helped me to set boundaries AND because she knew I was talking about her, she almost immediately stopped the non stop calling.

She is doing great....is already a future, and hoping to walk at conference in July as a Director.

Good lessons all around...but her grammar is still horrid and I haven't been able to affect that!

so is it locked or not?

Everything in the "Behind the Apron" forum is viewable ONLY by members of Director Chef Success. :)

happypcgal said:
No, it was a post about her calling me about 15 times a day, often while I was at work. If she couldn't reach me, then she emailed me on my home and work accounts. Even though she did "recognize" herself in the post, and I still feel bad about it, the advise I received helped me to set boundaries AND because she knew I was talking about her, she almost immediately stopped the non stop calling.

She is doing great....is already a future, and hoping to walk at conference in July as a Director.

Good lessons all around...but her grammar is still horrid and I haven't been able to affect that!

Thank you for the update. The grammar is one of my pet peeves too. I cringe when I see the forwarded e-mails to customers. Maybe the subscription Newsletters would be a good recomendation for those who like to send out newsletters full of errors. :) I'm glad she still with you and a Future no less!

Grammar is a huge issue with me too! And one thing I love about my MAC is that no matter what program you are using or in, if you spell something wrong, it highlights it for you! Even here, if I spell something, my cute little MAC points it out for me!It's such a credibility issue!

finley1991 said:
Grammar is a huge issue with me too! And one thing I love about my MAC is that no matter what program you are using or in, if you spell something wrong, it highlights it for you! Even here, if I spell something, my cute little MAC points it out for me!

It's such a credibility issue!

That IS cool!

I couldn't believe a post (over there) from someone who said she was a teacher for several years and now homeschools! Spelling and punctuation :yuck:- OMG!:rolleyes:

Related to How to Navigate Team Discussions on Chef Success Without Guest Access?

1. What is "My Own Sports Trivia Question"?

"My Own Sports Trivia Question" is a customizable game from Pampered Chef that allows players to create their own trivia questions related to sports. It can be played individually or in teams.

2. How does "My Own Sports Trivia Question" work?

First, players choose a topic or category for their trivia questions. Then, they write their own questions and answers. After that, players take turns asking each other their questions and keeping track of correct answers. The player or team with the most correct answers wins!

3. Can I use "My Own Sports Trivia Question" for different sports?

Yes, "My Own Sports Trivia Question" can be customized for any sport or athletic activity. You can create questions for football, basketball, baseball, soccer, and more. You can also mix and match different sports in one game.

4. Is "My Own Sports Trivia Question" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "My Own Sports Trivia Question" is suitable for all ages, as long as the players have some basic knowledge of sports. It can be a fun and educational game for kids and adults alike.

5. Can I use "My Own Sports Trivia Question" for parties or events?

Absolutely! "My Own Sports Trivia Question" is perfect for parties and events, especially for sports-themed parties or gatherings. It's a great way to break the ice and get everyone involved in a fun and interactive game.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
imported_lkprescott