• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Displaying RUFTH Trivets on Kitchen Soffit: Hanging Tips and Ideas

In summary, Jenny plans to use a small nail, a black permanent marker, or a bow to hide the nail that will hold her RUFTH trivet on her soffett.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Hi all!

I am wanting to display my RUFTH trivets (I am purchasing some so I have 2 of this current one and 2 of the one coming out in F/W catalog...) on my soffett (sp?) that is above my kitchen cabinets.

Has anyone done this? What type of a hook or hanging mechanism did you use? Looking at it, it seems like no matter what I use, you will be able to see it through the trivet. I don't want it to look tacky!

I am very excited to do this...we just painted our kitchen a beautiful sage green and the color of the trivets looks stunning against the green! I can't wait for more designs to come out now! I never collected the stoneware molds for display...only cuz they didn't thrill me. I LOVE our new trivets!!

Kelly,
when i used to hang the stoneware Ihung them from a pretty ribbon and the bow hid nail.

Kelly, I just used a nail, but it had a smaller head. You really couldn't see it. I really like Teresa's idea of using a bow though.

How about a small plate hanger - the kind that's used for collector plates. You can find them in different finishes, and they barely show anyway. (DH has about 30 collectible plates, although we don't have them up in the house right now. I'll give you 2 guesses what they are...)

In the product room they had one hung by a nail. Could you paint it the color of your kitchen walls?

--Jenny L

When I hung mine. I used a very small nail, took a black permanent marker and colored the head of the nail. You cannot even notice the nail.

I hung mine with a small nail. They look so pretty up on the wall!:D

Thanks! I think I am just making this way too complicated!

I will try the small nail and see how it looks (painting it is a great idea!) and if that doesn't work, I will try the bow!

I am thinking of shadow boxes!

I think the bow would add a cute touch to it. And if you have other colors in your kitchen you could use the bows to bring the color(s) out.

1. How do I hang my Rufth Trivet?

To hang your Rufth Trivet, simply use the attached loop at the top of the trivet to hang it on a hook or nail. Make sure the loop is securely fastened to avoid any accidents.

2. Can the Rufth Trivet be hung on the wall?

Yes, the Rufth Trivet can be hung on the wall as a decorative piece. Just make sure to use a strong enough hook or nail to support the weight of the trivet.

3. Is it safe to hang the Rufth Trivet above a stove or heat source?

No, it is not recommended to hang the Rufth Trivet above a stove or heat source. The heat and steam can damage the trivet and may cause it to warp or discolor.

4. How do I clean the Rufth Trivet?

The Rufth Trivet can be easily cleaned by hand washing it with warm soapy water and drying it thoroughly before storing it. Do not put it in the dishwasher as it may damage the trivet.

5. Can I use the Rufth Trivet as a hot pad?

Yes, the Rufth Trivet is designed to withstand high temperatures and can be used as a hot pad to protect your counter or table from hot dishes and pans. Just make sure to place the trivet on a heat-proof surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mystik
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dbldip21
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • leftymac