• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Get Your Friend to Commit to Hosting an Annual Show - Tips from Michelle

In summary, Michelle's friend has been putting off hosting her yearly show, but says she wants to do one eventually. Michelle suggests ways to get her to commit, but her friend does not respond.
pcgogetter
Gold Member
I have a friend who has hosted a show every year in March for me until she adopted 2 twins from Russia. Since then I know it was busy for a while so I waited then in March 2005 I asked her to host her yearly show, she put me off, months later she put me off again, needless to say every couple months I ask her and she always puts me off BUT states he wants to host one and will be can't for what ever reason at that time.

Does anyone have any ideas how I can get her to committ?

Thanks Michelle

Try appealing to her greed. We have some great specials coming up.

What if you come up with a "children- friendly" show idea. Tell her you are so excited to provide this theme and think that it would be an excellent experience for her and her closest mommy- friends. Plus the kids can be a part of it and the mom's feel good for giving them yet another wonderful memory!

Good idea but she doesnt' have mommy friends so to speak. She invites family and friends but most her friends don't have kids. I think I will email her the monthly specials for June & July and say pick a date and give her my open Sats and give it one more try. Then I will also throw a great special her way for just her! thanks Michelle

I think I'd go for the direct approach and ask her if I'd done something to offend her, or if there was something she wasn't telling me. I'd make it easy for her to tell me what the issue really is, just in case there is more to it. I'd remind her that we had this long standing relationship and assure her that I'm concerned.

MomToEli said:
I think I'd go for the direct approach and ask her if I'd done something to offend her, or if there was something she wasn't telling me. I'd make it easy for her to tell me what the issue really is, just in case there is more to it. I'd remind her that we had this long standing relationship and assure her that I'm concerned.

I second that...

And if she says everything is fine, she is just "busy", try asking about doing a catalog show. Now that she has kids, her priorities might have changed and she doesn't have the time/energy to do a cooking show.

If she still says no (and if this is appropriate for your relationship), tell her that she is your friend first and foremost. If she hosts a show, Great! But, you think of her as a friend, not just a customer/host. Regardless of what she decides to do, she is and will continue to be a friend.

How about a show to introduce her new kids to her family and friends?

I think this is a great idea.

Ok my email was ignored for now. I guess I will just give up on her hosting a show I don't know what else to do. THanks for the ideas ladies

Related to How to Get Your Friend to Commit to Hosting an Annual Show - Tips from Michelle

What are some easy recipes for a busy weeknight?

One easy recipe for a busy weeknight is our one-pan chicken and vegetable stir fry. Simply sauté chicken and your choice of vegetables in a pan and add in a pre-made stir fry sauce. Serve over rice for a quick and delicious meal.

How can I make a healthy snack for my kids?

One healthy snack option for kids is our fruit and yogurt parfait. Layer Greek yogurt, granola, and fresh fruit in a parfait cup for a nutritious and tasty snack. You can also add in some honey for a touch of sweetness.

What can I make for a crowd at a potluck?

For a crowd-pleasing potluck dish, try our slow cooker mac and cheese. Simply combine macaroni, cheese, milk, and spices in a slow cooker and let it cook for a few hours. This dish is easy to make and always a hit at potlucks.

Are there any gluten-free options for baking?

Yes, we offer a variety of gluten-free baking mixes and recipes. Our almond flour chocolate chip cookies are a favorite among those who follow a gluten-free diet. You can also substitute regular flour with gluten-free flour in most of our recipes.

What is the best kitchen tool for meal prep?

The best kitchen tool for meal prep is our food chopper. It makes chopping vegetables and fruits quick and easy, saving you time and effort in the kitchen. You can also use it to make homemade salsa, guacamole, and more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Pedey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Pedey
  • babywings76