• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to do a bridal shower

ChefBeth2

Mar 21, 2006
I have a friend whose son is getting married in September. My friend LOVES Pampered Chef! I was thinking of approaching her about hosting a bridal shower for her future daughter-in-law.

How would a PC Bridal Shower work? Do the guests come and watch a kitchen show and then order items off the bride-to-be's wish list? And, then the mother-in-law/host could give her hostess benefits to the new bride-to-be?

I'm just trying to picture how to do this so I can approach my friend about doing a show!

Please give me ideas/thoughts!

Thanks,

Beth in PA

DebbieSAChef

Jan 17, 2006
Bridal Registry

Now is the perfect time to approach anybody about the wedding registry and a bridal show. Your friend's daughter in law can sign up for a gift registry with Pampered Chef and let friends and family members know about the online registry so they can purchase gifts if they cannot make it to the show. Also for out of state or city friends and family can order also and her guest sales will accumulate with each purchase.
How fun it is for the bride to pick out FREE products for her new kitchen, new home and new husband. The cookware is lifetime guarantee so stress that for higher priced items.
At the show do a short demo and concentrate on getting her wish list products displayed during the show and concentrating on great features and benefits that our products have to offer. Make sure they order for themselves also and for the bride. Depending on the month, stress the guest special and also the host special so the bride can get bookings and take advantage of future monthly host specials for 60% off.
Good luck and let us know how this turns out. I hope they want to do it!
Debbie