• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Convert a Publisher File?

In summary, to convert a Publisher file to a different file format, open the file and click on the "File" tab. Then, select "Export" and choose the desired file type. Choose a location to save the converted file and click "Export." This method can be used to convert Publisher files to PDF, Word documents, image files, and PowerPoint presentations.
BlessedWifeMommy
How do I convert a Publisher file into a PDF or ?
I have publisher, but would like to post a file on here that others who don't have publisher can use.

If you upload it in the next 1/2 hour I can convert it. :)

sk8rgrrl99 said:
If you upload it in the next 1/2 hour I can convert it. :)

Here it is:

Attachments

• fundraiser for Relay for Life sample.pub
    71.5 KB · Views: 377
PDF version is attached.

Attachments

• fundraiser for Relay for Life sample.pdf
    55.6 KB · Views: 447
Thanks, can I ask how I can learn to do that???

I used a program that I have at work called eprint. I think it's something you'd have to pay for to have at home. I'm not sure what the cost is. We bought it for our whole company.

Primo PDF does the same thing, too. That's the one I use on Windows.

1. How do I convert a Publisher file to a PDF?

To convert a Publisher file to a PDF, open the Publisher file and click on the "File" tab. Then, select "Export" and choose "Create PDF/XPS Document." Choose a location to save the PDF file and click "Publish."

2. Can I convert a Publisher file to a Word document?

Yes, you can convert a Publisher file to a Word document by opening the Publisher file and clicking on the "File" tab. Then, select "Export" and choose "Word Document." Choose a location to save the Word document and click "Save."

3. Is it possible to convert a Publisher file to an image file?

Yes, you can convert a Publisher file to an image file by opening the Publisher file and clicking on the "File" tab. Then, select "Export" and choose "PNG" or "JPEG" as the file type. Choose a location to save the image file and click "Export."

4. How can I convert a Publisher file to a PowerPoint presentation?

To convert a Publisher file to a PowerPoint presentation, open the Publisher file and click on the "File" tab. Then, select "Export" and choose "PowerPoint Presentation." Choose a location to save the PowerPoint presentation and click "Save."

5. What is the best way to convert a Publisher file to a different file format?

The best way to convert a Publisher file to a different file format is by opening the Publisher file and clicking on the "File" tab. Then, select "Export" and choose the desired file format from the list. Choose a location to save the converted file and click "Export."

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ritabenson
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • DianaDuch