• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Add Dancing Smileys in Posts: A Guide for the Tech-Savvy!

In summary, the conversation was about using dancing smileys in posts and one person was having trouble getting them to work. Another person provided instructions on how to use them, including finding them on different websites and copying and pasting the codes. They also discussed other types of smilies and how to use them in posts.
hoosierchef
Alright.....I keep seeing these dancing smileys show up in the posts. I can't seem to get them to work. How do I do it?? I'm pretty tech savy, but this one has me stumped! :rolleyes:

Let's see if this works...never done it before.

Okay, yay me it worked. So what I did was I found a thread that had the dancing/moving or whatever smilies in it. Clicked on it and it brought me to the freesmileys page. From there I clicked on general smilies, found one that I liked and read the instructions above. It told me for a forum (like here) to click on the 'forum code' box and then click 'ctrl a' to highlight the whole box, then 'ctrl c' to copy the box, then come here and click 'ctrl v' and voila....a whole bunch of gibberish until I clicked 'submit reply' here and then the moving smilie appeared.

Clear as mud?

Try it Tammi and let's see if we can get it working for you. I didn't download anything, just copied the box and pasted it over here like my instructions above. P.S. I'm TOTALLY computer ILliterate :D

????
kcjodih said:
Okay, yay me it worked. So what I did was I found a thread that had the dancing/moving or whatever smilies in it. Clicked on it and it brought me to the freesmileys page. From there I clicked on general smilies, found one that I liked and read the instructions above. It told me for a forum (like here) to click on the 'forum code' box and then click 'ctrl a' to highlight the whole box, then 'ctrl c' to copy the box, then come here and click 'ctrl v' and voila....a whole bunch of gibberish until I clicked 'submit reply' here and then the moving smilie appeared.

Clear as mud?

:eek:

WHAT??? LOL

I'll try it............

Debbie :D

Come on Debbie, if I can do it, anyone can honest! :D

Rats!!!I did what you said.
I just couldn't get it.
I will keep trying.

I think I got it!!

nanee, nanee, boo boo! :D

Yay, eatin' my words now LOL

Way to go Debbie

Last edited:
Thanks!!That is really neat. Now all my posts will be complete!!

Who doesn't love those smiley's??

Just wait until Tammi gets on here tomorrow and sees we hijacked her thread with 11 posts :D :D

RelievedI'm sure she'll be relieved to know that someone learned from her post. If I can learn it, anyone can!!

what is the web addtess for these smilies?

I also use planetsmilies.net.

Okay let me try...

It worked but I didn't choose an animated one! lol

Ok I am trying....

://www.freesmileys.org]
char025.gif
[/url]

How do I get the writing out of my smiley post?

You know I watch too much TV when I see this thread and immediately think of Slade from Real Housewives of Orange County...his last name is Smiley. I think..."Ooooh a post about TV and it's something I watch..." Pathetic, I know...

chefkristin said:
How do I get the writing out of my smiley post?
My guess is you deleted part of something you previously had there, kinda' like when you quote someone's post and you want to delete part of it, make sure you don't delete what's in the [ ]'s or it won't put it in a quote box.

Oh, and you can just right-click on the codes then a box pops up and click on copy, then do it again in your post, right click on where you want to put it then scroll down to paste.

O.K. I want to be cool too!!!! Here it goes:

I hope it worked!!!!!!

I am officially cool!!!! Not according to my kids of course!!! I love learning all this silly stuff!!! Thanks!!!

All right one more time!!!
planet smiliesCategorized collection of static and animated emoticons, also known as smilies.

menu
Imprint

With about 14 thousands smilies, planetsmilies.net ist the biggest free smiley site on the web. We are delivering smilies since may 2003 and unlike other smilie websites our site is 100% free of Spyware, Adware and Viruses. You can use our smilies with chat programs such as ICQ, AIM, MSN, Google Talk, Skype, Yahoo Messenger and money others and they can be used on any forums and websites as well. And yes, hotlinking is allowed! :D
switch to another categorie

cow smilies
Categorized collection of cow smilies.
Releated tags
kaos smiliesanimal smilies
smiley code format
bbcodehtmllinksmilies
cow smiley #6119
cow smiley #6120
cow smiley #6121
cow smiley #6122
cow smiley #6123
cow smiley #6124
cow smiley #6125
cow smiley #6126
cow smiley #6127
cow smiley #6128
cow smiley #6129
cow smiley #6130
cow smiley #6131
cow smiley #6132
cow smiley #6133
cow smiley #6134
cow smiley #6135
cow smiley #6201
tags
afraid smilies
2 smilies
aim smilies
35 smilies
alien smilies
108 smilies
angel smilies
96 smilies
angry smilies
435 smilies
animal smilies
231 smilies
bear smilies
35 smilies
bunny smilies
14 smilies
cactus smilies
6 smilies
cat smilies
33 smilies
character smilies
138 smilies
confused smilies
308 smilies
cool smilies
111 smilies
cow smilies
18 smilies
dead smilies
41 smilies
drink smilies
78 smilies
dwarf smilies
15 smilies
eat smilies
78 smilies
fish smilies
12 smilies
flag smilies
207 smilies
freak smilies
21 smilies
fruit smilies
27 smilies
grinning smilies
31 smilies
happy smilies
557 smilies
icq smilies
55 smilies
ill smilies
41 smilies
kaos smilies
864 smilies
kilroy smilies
12 smilies
machine smilies
77 smilies
mini smilies
46 smilies
msn smilies
73 smilies
music smilies
60 smilies
nature smilies
13 smilies
not tagged smilies
8425 smilies
obscene smilies
236 smilies
party smilies
47 smilies
person smilies
477 smilies
sad smilies
276 smilies
shocked smilies
58 smilies
shy smilies
6 smilies
sign smilies
500 smilies
skipping smilies
38 smilies
smoking smilies
62 smilies
soccer smilies
27 smilies
sport smilies
156 smilies
square smilies
101 smilies
star wars smilies
252 smilies
teletubbies smilies
4 smilies
tiger smilies
5 smilies
tired & sleeping smilies
96 smilies
tomato smilies
25 smilies
tongue smilies
57 smilies
vegetable smilies
27 smilies
vicious smilies
146 smilies
violated smilies
41 smilies
violent smilies
378 smilies
vomit smilies
19 smilies
winking smilies
21 smilies
xmas smilies
145 smilies
easter smilies
12 smilies

OOPPPSSSS Sorry, officially not cool again!!!!!:(

ok am trying again!

Did it work?

WOO HOO!!!

I DID IT!!!

testing to see if it works

[url=http://

Lets see if this works

This one's in honor of my DH:

yeah I finally did it

Woo Hoo...

I've been trying this all week on the Smiley Central and went to these and VIOLA.....

THANKS.....I'm sooo happy I found this thread...way cool....

Smilies are so much FUN.....

I know I am addicted to them now!!!

Yea>>>>>

Where was the Boat one on?

soooo addicted....http://www.greatsmileys.com

Carried Away!!You ladies are getting totally carried away with those smiley's!!!

LOL JUST KIDDING, I LOVE THEM TOO AND I AM ADDICTED!!

Debbie

SilverCeladon said:
You know I watch too much TV when I see this thread and immediately think of Slade from Real Housewives of Orange County...his last name is Smiley. I think..."Ooooh a post about TV and it's something I watch..." Pathetic, I know...
LOL! I watch too! I didn't know that his last name was Smiley- I wondered why Jo's liscense plate said that!! I like Jo but I think Slade deserves a wife, not a princess! All he wants is someone to stay home with him at night and help him spend his money! I would pick Slade over partying any day and think Jo is crazy for not realizing that!

Kelley Sells said:

Where was the Boat one on?
I can't remember...I will check and get back to you. I like your plane though!

Woo hoo!

What fun!

1. How do I add dancing smileys in my posts?

To add dancing smileys in your posts, you will need to use the HTML code for the specific smiley you want to use. You can find these codes by doing a quick internet search or by using a website that provides a list of HTML codes for emoticons. Once you have the code, simply copy and paste it into your post and the smiley will show up.

2. I've tried using the HTML code for the dancing smileys, but they still won't show up. What am I doing wrong?

There could be a few reasons for this issue. First, make sure you are using the correct HTML code for the smiley you want to use. Also, check if the website or platform you are using allows HTML codes in posts. If not, you may need to use alternative emoticon options provided by the platform. Lastly, make sure you are not accidentally including any extra characters or spaces in the code.

3. Can I add dancing smileys from my mobile device?

Yes, you can add dancing smileys from your mobile device. Simply type in the HTML code for the smiley you want to use, or use the emoticon options provided by the platform. Just keep in mind that some platforms may have limited emoticon options on mobile.

4. What are some popular dancing smileys that I can use in my posts?

Some popular dancing smileys include :D, :), ;), and :P. However, there are countless options available, so feel free to explore and find the perfect one for your post!

5. Are there any other ways to add dancing smileys in posts besides using HTML codes?

Yes, some platforms may have built-in emoticon options that you can use instead of HTML codes. Additionally, some websites offer a variety of emoticons that you can copy and paste into your posts. Just be sure to check the platform's guidelines and terms of use before using any external emoticons.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
  • yummy4tummy
  • General Chat
Replies