• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Pampered Chef Differs From Other Direct Sales?

Thanks for the info, Susan! This is a great tool to use for fundraising. I'll make sure your name is on it as the compiler of the info and put it in my show binder. Hopefully it will get someone thinking. PC tools are so much more fun than wrapping paper, and will last a lot longer than some candy! Lots less work than a festival or fair, too!
its_me_susan
I was wondering (since I LOVE that other thread that describes all our differences/similarities with other direct sales companies, whether those that are familiar with the others will post the breakdown of benefits here.

I'm going to attach an AWESOME fundraiser document forwarded to me, tips by Nancy Jo!

Will also attach the great breakdown I got here.

Thanks in advance!
Susan :)

Last edited:
Wow! Thank you soooooooooo much for sharing these!!! I really think it depends on how you approach a fundraiser and how you explain a fundraiser that will dictate whether or not people think they are worth their organization's time. I really like the way Nancy Jo has broken it down step by step.

Again, thank you for sharing with everyone!

Thank you these are great. I wish I'd had them an hour ago when I was sending out information for a fundraiser. Yep, we are just never satisfied. :p

Thanks for sharing. I'm trying to get a fundraiser right now, so this is great information. I'm sending out information to the coordinator tonight.

Thanks for sharing! I love your Breadown of Profits letter. I can't wait to do my first fundraiser.

I've found that organizations will tell me, "Oh, we have a policy not to do THOSE kinds of fundraisers". After some prodding, I've found that they are turned off by the direct sales industry for some reason. I've compared it to the other fundraisers they do and I can't see how they're different, but they are turned off. I've even offered to donate my entire commission so it won't benefit ME, but they seem to think THOSE kind of fundraisers are pushy or whatever.

Thanks for the info, Susan! This is a great tool to use for fundraising. I'll make sure your name is on it as the compiler of the info and put it in my show binder. Hopefully it will get someone thinking. PC tools are so much more fun than wrapping paper, and will last a lot longer than some candy! Lots less work than a festival or fair, too!

Is anyone else doing the personal bonus?

Anita

Paige Dixon said:
I've found that organizations will tell me, "Oh, we have a policy not to do THOSE kinds of fundraisers". After some prodding, I've found that they are turned off by the direct sales industry for some reason. I've compared it to the other fundraisers they do and I can't see how they're different, but they are turned off. I've even offered to donate my entire commission so it won't benefit ME, but they seem to think THOSE kind of fundraisers are pushy or whatever.

When I hear that many times it's that they've had a PC fundraiser that didn't do well.... how do you respond to that?

Does anyone know the details on Tuppaware fundraisers? how about the others?

Not sure about Tupperware, but I believe Home Interiors Fundraiser recipients get 50% !

the tupperware fundraisers also get 50%(or at least the one that a local school did) but the prices were marked up.

HI does get 50% BUT the consultant has to write the check...It doesn't come from the company....

Thank you for sharing this info!! I am thinking of doing a fundraiser with my daughters girl scout troop :)

cookingmom said:

Is anyone else doing the personal bonus?

Anita

Anita, I'm not the original creator ~ I think I got it here!!

For those of you who have done or are doing fundraisers how do you make that first contact? My children are not in school yet and I haven't "run" into any opportunities to really try for a fundraiser. Do you just cold call schools and organizations?

sillylittlechef said:
For those of you who have done or are doing fundraisers how do you make that first contact? My children are not in school yet and I haven't "run" into any opportunities to really try for a fundraiser. Do you just cold call schools and organizations?

Your local chamber of commerce should have a list of your local clubs & organizations. I got a list from them that had contact info & address. I sent out some of the postcards from Merrill.....haven't had any response back though. (you might even be able to get the info on the web if you do a search for your local chamber)

sillylittlechef said:

I went through the local phone book and have a huge list of places to contact when I get some time (very little going on in my Jan ~ so this could be the time!) - - any "class" like dance, gymnastics, swim team (call your local Y and ask for names of team leaders).... schools (private schools, preschools, etc). Middle and high schools have lots o fteams - and upper grades usually have a special event that they want to raise funds for - - traveling teams. Retirement homes. Charities. Churches/synogogues - the general congregation and the sunday school communities.

Don't forget you are offering a service, so you don't have to have any kids there. Hope that helps get you brainstorming!

lacychef said:
Your local chamber of commerce should have a list of your local clubs & organizations. I got a list from them that had contact info & address. I sent out some of the postcards from Merrill.....haven't had any response back though. (you might even be able to get the info on the web if you do a search for your local chamber)

Thanks Lacy - Making the call now! So excited to see.

Related to How Pampered Chef Differs From Other Direct Sales?

1. How does Pampered Chef's product offering differ from other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef offers high-quality kitchen tools and products that are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable. Our products are carefully curated and tested by our team of experts, ensuring that our customers are getting the best value for their money. We also offer a wide range of products, from basic kitchen essentials to unique and innovative gadgets that you won't find anywhere else.

2. What sets Pampered Chef's compensation plan apart from other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef has a generous compensation plan that rewards our consultants for their hard work and dedication. Our commission structure is competitive, and we also offer various bonuses and incentives to help our consultants reach their financial goals. Additionally, our compensation plan is designed to be simple and easy to understand, making it accessible to everyone.

3. How does Pampered Chef support and train its consultants compared to other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef is committed to providing our consultants with the tools and resources they need to succeed. We offer comprehensive training programs, both online and in-person, to help our consultants learn about our products and how to effectively sell them. We also have a strong support system in place, with a network of experienced consultants and a dedicated support team that is always available to assist with any questions or concerns.

4. In what ways does Pampered Chef prioritize customer satisfaction compared to other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef puts a strong emphasis on customer satisfaction, and we go above and beyond to ensure that our customers are happy with their purchases. Our products come with a satisfaction guarantee, and we also offer excellent customer service to address any issues or concerns that may arise. We value our customers and strive to provide them with the best shopping experience possible.

5. How does Pampered Chef's business model differ from other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef's business model is unique in that we focus on in-home parties and demonstrations as our primary form of sales. This allows our consultants to personally connect with their customers and demonstrate the benefits of our products in a fun and interactive way. We also offer the convenience of online ordering for those who prefer to shop from the comfort of their own homes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• June Moore
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • chef_kimmo