• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Much Would You Pay for a Hairbow?

In summary, the average price for a regular size, boutique-style, handmade bow is $5.00. The cost can range depending on the factors mentioned, such as the quality of the bow, how fancy it is, and the customer's preference. Buying a set of five bows for $14 is also popular.
SummerG
I would like your opinion/thoughts please. Ü I am contemplating to start making hairbows to sell. In the resale shops and boutiques around here they start out at about $3.00/$3.50 for the teeny ones. I would say average price is about $4.50/$5.00 for a regular size bow. I personally think this is too much.

So my question...How much are your willing to pay for a regular size, boutique style, handmade bow? I was also thinking about offering something like buy 5 get 1 free or something like that. Thoughts? Anyone with experience? I would pretty much be selling them to friends and coworkers.

From what I have seen around here, that is about the going price. I would pay $5 or $6 for a regular size bow that was homemade.

to us it always depended on how fancy the bow, how many differant outfits it your match, how well the bow was made. I've paid $5 and higher on many occassions. Now she is 18, and I have a HUGE under the bed tote full of bows and headbands.

I think $5 or $6 dollars sounds good. I have boys, but oh if I had a girl she would have lots and I would pay that for good quality bows. You think that is expensive because you can make them LOL! I can't so I would pay it :) I like the idea of buy so many get one free. I think you will sell more if you do that. You should think about selling them on ebay. Especially if you do the get one free thing.

I make and sell felt flowers for clips, pins and head bands. They range between $6 and $14 each. (the $14 being most popular) I don't sell them in stores though, because of the mark up. You might want to look into Etsy too, it's all homemade, and you can see what other people are selling them for. You can see mine on FB on the page "Lyla Bean"

I find that I am willing to pay more for something for my daughter than I am for something for myself.

So for me $4 for my daughter $8 -- if she jumps up and down and says please $? .

Thanks so much for all of your replies!!

1. How much does a hairbow cost?

The price of a hairbow can vary based on the style, size, and materials used. Generally, Pampered Chef hairbows range from $5 to $15.

2. Are there different sizes of hairbows available?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of sizes for hairbows, including small, medium, and large. Prices may vary depending on the size.

3. What materials are used to make the hairbows?

Pampered Chef hairbows are made with high-quality ribbons, clips, and other embellishments. Some hairbows may also have added features, such as sparkles or bows.

4. Can I customize a hairbow with specific colors or themes?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers customizable hairbows where you can choose the colors and themes you want. Prices may vary depending on the customization options.

5. Do you offer any deals or discounts on hairbows?

Yes, Pampered Chef often has promotions and sales where you can get a discounted price on hairbows. You can also earn discounts by hosting a party or becoming a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefshawna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • SummerG
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • PampChefJoy