• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How much $$ should I bring?

TinasKitchen

Advanced Member
Feb 25, 2006
For those of you who've already been to conference, how much do you think I should bring with me? 200-300? or is that too much? too little? I do want to buy some things they might be selling. Plus I know I need for food. I dont plan on shopping except for PC.

Also can you tell me whats normally sold there? Do the vendors take credit cards/debit cards?

Thanks!

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
I would bring about $200 for food and cab rides....

Most of the vendors take credit cards...Nancy's Artworks, Merrill, VIP will all be there plus, there will be the Mystery Box area where you can buy boxes full of discontinued products. Most of the vendors will have conference only specials that you might want to take advantage of.

I think I spent about $400 last year (1st year so I was a little gung-ho) on everything for food, cabs, and vendor purchases.

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
Bring however much you are comfortable spending because this being your first time you will more than likely spend whatever you bring!!

ChefNic

Veteran Member
Jun 22, 2005
If you just want PC things, the vendors take your PC credit or debit card... even to buy the surprise pack(discontinued products in a box that you don't know what you're getting) you can buy it with your PC card, and have the UPS guy ship it to your house...with your pc card...
you need money for food, and that depends on what type places you want to eat at... McD's...Cheesecake Factory... but most take cards .
Our director put us in a limo from the airport to the hotel, and back again...so we didn't use a cab at all... we walked to restaurants. And I bought a couple souvenirs for my kids.

TinasKitchen

Advanced Member
Feb 25, 2006
Thank you!

At least I have some idea of the extra $$ I need to bring. :) Any idea of what food places are close to the Hilton?