• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many Products Does Pampered Chef Carry?

In summary, Pampered Chef carries over 500 products in various categories and offers a variety of gluten-free, allergen-friendly, vegan, and plant-based options. While most products are made in the USA, some are made in other countries and the country of origin is listed on the packaging. All products can only be purchased through a consultant, either through a party, online, or directly through a consultant, and are not sold in stores.
DebbieJ
Does anyone know the number of products? Is it like 300?

smarta$$!!

a lot. I seem to remember some kind of catch phrase that we carry 150-200 products at a time.

I knew you would take that as a compliment!!

The Old Man and his kid are walking along when they pass a cemetary. "Gee Dad," the kid says, "How many dead people are in that cemetery?"The Old Man shrugged and said, "All of them."Don't forget to tip your waiters and drive safely - we'll be here all week.

Thank you, Ann.
chefann said:
For Spring/Summer:1 of everything = $8,314.25
That's 317 products.
96 (30.3%) $10 or less
73 (23.0%) $10.25-$15
39 (12.3%) $15.25-$20
38 (12.0%) $20.25-$30
29 (9.1%) $30.25-$40
11 (3.5%) $40.25-$50
18 (5.7%) $50.25-$100
13 (4.1%) $100.25 or moreThese totals include the Mid-Season products, but not this year's HWC.(I've got a spreadsheet I put together that has all this stuff in it. Go ahead and say it- Gillian already did in another thread- I'm a dork!)Please note that more than half of the items in our catalog are $15 or less!!

Related to How Many Products Does Pampered Chef Carry?

1. How many products does Pampered Chef carry in total?

Pampered Chef currently carries over 500 different products in various categories such as cookware, kitchen tools, cutlery, and bakeware.

2. Does Pampered Chef offer any gluten-free or allergen-friendly products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of gluten-free and allergen-friendly products, including cookware, utensils, and even some food items.

3. Are all Pampered Chef products made in the USA?

No, while the majority of Pampered Chef products are made in the USA, there are also products made in other countries such as Germany and China. The country of origin is listed on each product's packaging.

4. Does Pampered Chef offer any vegan or plant-based products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a selection of vegan and plant-based products, including cookware, bakeware, and kitchen tools.

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products in stores or only through a consultant?

Pampered Chef products can only be purchased through a consultant, either through a party, online, or directly through a consultant. They are not sold in stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DuchDi
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • BarbFlan
  • Products and Tips
Replies