• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How long should a Pampered Chef show typically last?

In summary, a typical Pampered Chef show can last around 2-3 hours, including setup time, the actual show, and taking orders. It is normal for the show to take 2 3/4 hours, but this may vary depending on the number of guests and their engagement. As a consultant, you can also have catalog parties in addition to in-person shows. To become a consultant, you can reach out to a current consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website. Some tips for hosting a successful show include inviting guests in advance, offering incentives for bringing a friend, and engaging with guests during the show.
Jamieinnh
Hi Ya'll!! I am a new consultant in NH. I have loved Pampered Chef products for many years, but never thought about starting this as a business.

Well... I finally made the plunge!

I had my 1st show tonight.. We had $588 in sales, and I booked one show for July. My June calender is booked with the exception of one date.

I work full time at a hospital so I am hoping to have several catalog parties each year.

I am looking forward to working with Pampered Chef and you guys. You have helped me out a bunch already! I used someone show outline cards here, but tweaked it for my show. The recipe my host picked was the Strawberry Cream Trifle. It was great! I didn't have all the tools needed, so my director loaned me some of hers.

I was nervous as all get out and I think I did poorly, but my Director seems to think I did well. I need to focus on the "quiet times" and ask questions during those times, and I need to get the routine down so I don't have to "think" about it.

The whole show, including setup, the show, and taking the orders and covering what the host got in bonus took 2 3/4 hours. Is that normal?

Oh well, I guess that's enough for now.. I look forward to "hanging out" with each one of you in the forums..

Jamie
Independent Consultant for the Pampered Chef

Welcome and congrats on a great first show!

Congratulations, Jamie! Sounds like you're off to a great start.As for your question about timing, it sort of depends on how that 2 3/4 hours is divided up. You'll want the length of your demonstration to fall between 45 minutes and an hour most of the time. The time for taking orders and talking to your host afterward will vary depending on the crowd.

Great job Jamie! You must be excited. What did you make? I ask quetions at the quiet moments. Anyone have a ? about a product they don't see here? What's your fav. PC product? Did you get them involved?

Hi Jamie! Congrats! Sounds like you are off to a great start!

Oh and I may be in Minnesota not but I'm a NH girl by heart.... I grew up in Portsmouth.

Jamie,
welcome aboard... :)
I'm a newbie myself.. (Since Feb). I've noticed that the bigger and better the show the longer you will be at the hosts house. I did a show this past Sunday, I was at the hosts house for 4 hours!! She invited 15, there was 3 no shows from the invite list, but those that showed brought friends! She had over 20 there!!! I talked and demonstrated for 45 min. the rest was questions and order forms.. FYI.. the party was $1,100.. I'll gladly stay longer with the host, to help her max out...
Again welcome to PC.

Welcome, Jamie!!!!!!! Good luck with your new PC venture!!!!!!! What hospital do you work at?

Welcome from another NH girl! Congrats on your new business, and Good luck! :)

Yes congrats and welcome!!! :D :D :D

Welcome!!!
This is a great community!!!
Who is your director?
Nicole

Jamie- welcome! :) I'm the wrong person to ask about how long a show should be. I talk a little much...
girl_holding_cue_cards_quiet_sm_nwm.gif

1. How long should a Pampered Chef show typically last?

The duration of a Pampered Chef show can vary, but on average, it typically lasts around 2-3 hours. This includes setup time, the actual show, and taking orders and covering any host bonuses. However, the length of the show may also depend on the number of guests and their level of engagement.

2. Is it normal for the whole show, including setup and taking orders, to take 2 3/4 hours?

Yes, it is normal for a Pampered Chef show to take 2 3/4 hours. This time frame allows for the host to set up the products, the consultant to present and demonstrate the products, and for guests to place their orders and ask any questions they may have. However, the actual duration may vary depending on the number of guests and the pace of the show.

3. Can I have catalog parties as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can have catalog parties in addition to in-person shows. Catalog parties allow for guests to browse and order products from the catalog at their convenience. This can be a great option for those who are unable to attend a physical show.

4. How do I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can reach out to a current consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website to find a consultant near you. They can guide you through the process of signing up and provide you with all the necessary information and resources to get started.

5. What are some tips for hosting a successful Pampered Chef show?

Some tips for hosting a successful Pampered Chef show include inviting guests in advance, offering incentives or rewards for guests who bring a friend, and providing refreshments. It is also important to engage with guests during the show by asking questions and encouraging them to try out the products. Lastly, make sure to follow up with guests after the show to answer any additional questions and thank them for their support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gracie Stafford
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • Kari L Ferrell