• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How does the built-in indicator on the carafe work?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and accessories, as well as recipes and cooking tips. To place an order, you can either host a cooking show or order directly through their website. They also offer a limited lifetime warranty on all products and a 30-day return policy. By hosting a show or becoming a consultant, customers can save money on their orders, and there are also monthly specials and promotions available.
ChefDebi
Hello,

I'm new to PC. I've just been doing it for almost 2 months now. I just had my second show and one of my customers was interested in the carafe but she wanted to know how the built in indicator worked on it. Does anyone know so I can get back to her?

Thanks so much! I've gotten alot of helpful info here!

Hmm. Built in indicator. I don't even know what that is!

The thing on the top to mark Decaf? You just twist....kinda hard to explain, but very very very easy to use.

Oh, Okay. I think my customer thought it might have something you could program in to say what it was, or a place to insert a piece of paper to say what it was.

Thanks!

There's a little round window in the top part of the lid, and the part immediately below it has symbols printed on it. Just rotate the top part until the symbol you want shows through the window.

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchen tools and accessories. We offer a wide range of products for cooking, baking, and entertaining, as well as recipes and cooking tips.

How do I place an order?

To place an order, you can either host a cooking show with a Pampered Chef consultant, or you can order directly through our website. If you choose to host a show, you can earn free and discounted products, while also having a fun and educational cooking experience with your friends and family.

Do you offer a warranty on your products?

Yes, we offer a limited lifetime warranty on all of our products. If you experience any issues with your Pampered Chef item, simply contact us and we will be happy to assist you with a replacement or repair.

What is the return policy?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your Pampered Chef purchase. If for any reason you are not happy with your order, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please note, personalized or custom items cannot be returned unless there is a defect or error.

Is there a way to save money on my order?

Absolutely! By hosting a cooking show, you can earn free and discounted products. You can also sign up to become a consultant and receive a discount on all of your personal orders. Additionally, we offer monthly specials and promotions that can help you save on your Pampered Chef purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KRISTI'SCOOKING
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Trisa D
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • crystalscookingnow