• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Does Securing Multiple Expo Booths Impact Business Growth?

In summary, the Another Booth Set for May 2nd costs $50 and includes all materials and ingredients needed. To reserve a spot, you can contact the company directly or sign up through their website. The event will begin at 10am and run until 2pm, with a recommended arrival time of 15 minutes early. Attendees will have the chance to try and learn new spring recipes, and are welcome to bring a friend for an additional cost of $50 per person.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
I can't believe it! I just landed another booth at my city's first ever Wedding and Special Events Expo! When it rains, it pours (see other post - about getting booth at "Ladies Night Out")!!!

It's on May 2nd and I can't wait!

Karen

Good for you! :)

That's amazing, Karen! Congratulations on landing another booth at the expo! It sounds like your business is really taking off. I'm sure you'll have a great time and meet lots of potential clients at the event. Good luck!

Related to How Does Securing Multiple Expo Booths Impact Business Growth?

What is the cost of the Another Booth Set for May 2nd?

The cost of the Another Booth Set for May 2nd is $50. This includes all materials and ingredients needed for the set up.

How do I reserve a spot for the Another Booth Set on May 2nd?

To reserve a spot for the Another Booth Set on May 2nd, you can contact us directly or sign up through our website. Spaces are limited, so we recommend reserving your spot as soon as possible.

What time does the Another Booth Set begin on May 2nd?

The Another Booth Set on May 2nd will begin at 10am and run until 2pm. Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to ensure enough time for set up.

What will we be making at the Another Booth Set on May 2nd?

The Another Booth Set on May 2nd will feature our new line of spring recipes, including a variety of appetizers, main courses, and desserts. You will have the opportunity to try these recipes and learn how to make them at home.

Can I bring a friend to the Another Booth Set on May 2nd?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend to the Another Booth Set on May 2nd. However, please make sure to reserve a spot for them as well. Each reserved spot is $50 per person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• noelskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
noelskitchen
  • AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
reneenshelcook4u
  • pchefinski