• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director How Does Decluttering Impact Your Personal and Professional Life?

In summary, Deb is saying that she is glad she is up late because she has recycled 2 years of consultant news, and she plans to have all of her paperwork done by the end of February. She also tells people that her son will be on an upcoming episode of Hoarders.
chefkathy
I know I am up too late yet again, but I'm on a roll.I just recycled almost 2 years worth of Consultant News hard copies that I never read. :bugeye: I was holding onto them thinking I would read over them sometime when I had some spare time (HA!) and find some nugget that was going to transform my business. LOLOLOLOLOL, isn't that funny???Feels SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!

YEA Deb! I so need to do that. I've been purging throughout the house - getting rid of all kinds of stuff. PC stuff in my kitchen that I've never used included!

My office, and all of that old paperwork though, has been last on my list. It's the biggest mess, and the most paper to go through - so I've relegated it to last on the list. My plan is to have it all done by the end of February.

I have never been a "saver" when it comes to "things". My husband is a "saver" of everything. He recently went through the garage and threw away 8 large trash cans full of "stuff" he had been holding on to for YEARS. He finally understand how freeing it is to purge. All of that stuff just weighs you down mentally. It is one more thing on your mental agenda that takes up time and mental energy. Good for you!

I tell everyone that my son will be on a future episode of "Hoarders" lol! That kid won't get rid of anything!

pamperedlinda said:
I tell everyone that my son will be on a future episode of "Hoarders" lol! That kid won't get rid of anything!

I used to be that way. Now I barely keep anything!!! My mom keeps encouraging me to keep stuff *just in case* but in 600 sq ft... my storage options are VERY limited!!!!!

I just wonder where I'm going to put those awesome new products?????? :p

pamperedlinda said:

That's funny! I tell people that my Husband would be on Hoarders if he hadn't married me! (and our son is just like him!) Oh, the stories I could tell of hoarding I've had to eliminate!

My mom could totally be on Hoarders. I haven't been in her house in years. My DH was in her house last month and he was appalled. Stuff almost to the ceiling. Ick.Just thinking of her house helps me keep things in check most of the time.

pamperedlinda said:

Let's see who's son gets on there first!!! Mine has had that tendency from an early age! Picking off the floor of the store those nylon things that hold tags onto clothing...I called him my garbage picker!!

I need to do a huge perge...I call it an enema..either way, it is not pleasant!!

Related to How Does Decluttering Impact Your Personal and Professional Life?

1. What is "Purging Is so Freeing!"?

"Purging Is so Freeing!" is a workshop offered by Pampered Chef that focuses on decluttering and organizing your kitchen space for a more efficient and stress-free cooking experience.

2. How can "Purging Is so Freeing!" benefit me?

By participating in "Purging Is so Freeing!", you will learn valuable tips and techniques for decluttering and organizing your kitchen, which can save you time and energy in the long run. A decluttered kitchen can also lead to a more enjoyable cooking and entertaining experience.

3. Who can attend "Purging Is so Freeing!"?

"Purging Is so Freeing!" is open to anyone who wants to learn how to declutter and organize their kitchen space. It is a great workshop for busy parents, individuals with small kitchens, or anyone looking to simplify their cooking routine.

4. Is there a cost for "Purging Is so Freeing!"?

There is no cost for attending "Purging Is so Freeing!" workshops. They are offered as a complimentary service by Pampered Chef consultants to help customers make the most out of their kitchen and cooking experience.

5. How do I sign up for "Purging Is so Freeing!"?

You can sign up for a "Purging Is so Freeing!" workshop by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or checking the upcoming events on the Pampered Chef website. You can also host a workshop in your own home and invite your friends and family to join!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• apriljc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
Windy City Pampered Chef
  • PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies