• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director How Does Adding New Consultants Impact Team Dynamics?

I
Inomiamenda
We added 4 new consultants today- only one is mine.
Wahoooo!!!

Awesome Job! I am hopeful that I can sign 5 to my team by Sunday night. One is for a newbie consultant in my 2nd generation. Woo Hoo!

Way to go ladies!

My team is added 2 this weekend with the special. I have 1 thinking about it & one of the girls who signed 3 days ago has 2 wanting to sign this weekend!

This is one of those "jump on board NOW" opportunities that they are finding hard to pass up. I wonder how many new consultants the company will have over the weekend! I bet a LOT!!! LOL

I am signing 2 for sure today, possibly my host from last night as well, so 3 in one day, wow!

I woke up this morning and checked cc...
Five new consultants joined my team yesterday. I have a new consultant who signed a new consultant in her first 30 days. Her new consultant is in her first 30 days and SHE signed a new consultant yesterday.
I love this special!!!

Way to go ladies!!! I haven't checked CC yet but will do next in hopes there is good news there!!!!

I can not get any bites on my past recruit leads to today a blast is going out to everyone...should have done that yesterday.

Keeping my fingers crossed for all of you...what an incredible bonus for a new consultant!!!!

Holy Cow Becky! Way to go girl!!!

I still just have 2 showing up on line for my cluster ... but hearing 3-4 more might be popping up before the deadline! :D Only 1 is a personal one, she's still thinking about it. All the rest would be 2nd or 3rd generation.

I signed 2 and my 1st gen signed 2!!! I just have to share, I hit 100,000 in career sales and signed my 50th personal recruit this week and will have Maui by the of the month. LOVE my business. I will have my best month for personal sales this month as well. All after the worst months for my business in July and August!

Wahoooo! Jenni!!!!! I will see ya in Maui. ;)
Sheila- great news!!!!!
Anne my friend... the day is not yet done. Keeping my fingers so crossed for you.

Yes, Ann! Hoping something comes through for you!

Congrats Jenni! Lots of milestones to celebrate!!! :D

I'm with you Ann... I sent out an e-mail Friday and my mid-month newsletter yesterday. I do have 1 call to make today so we'll see...

Ann, you prompted me to do another announcement on FB! LOL

did not even think of posting on FB, thanks for the idea!

Yes, I put it on FB on the 15th and sat down & sent a personal e-mail to everyone who had ever expressed an interest in the business opportunity. Then I copied one of the e-mails & sent it out to my team in case they wanted a suggestion on what to say to their potential recruits. :D

After all, the best way to get a result is with advertising in numbers, right? :D

just have to say, I LOVE this promotion. I signed 2 this weekend, 1 of those is signing her first, someone else on my team is signing 2 today, and there are a handful of others who have signed or will be signing. Could have 10 in 3 days!!

Woo hoo!! I signed one (with a couple more thinking about it) and one of my consultants signed one too! The 2nd one was a complete surprise when I logged on CC just now. :) Gotta love it!

:D nice surprise!

I just checked & have 3 more! That's 5 for the weekend, 6 for the month! :D

This is a great promo! I sent out a quick post on FB Friday morning, but then was gone on my Anniversary trip until today. Came back to a message from someone ready to sign. Busy day today too - so just quickly sent out another FB message - have another who signed this evening! And I was gone all weekend!!!

Thanks PC - and Happy Birthday!

Holy cow, everyone! i'd love to hear stats from this past weekend's special!

Another of my new consultants had one as well. That's 6 for the weekend.. 7 possibly 8 for the month.
AND... number 7 of my personal recruits qualified today.. oh Gold level.. you are now officially within the grasp.. Ahahhahahahahahahaaaaaa

I'm so happy for you Becky!!!I received an e-mail that number 6 signed, waiting for her to pop up on Consultant Connection. Also hoping to see a couple more pop up!I see it's just past the deadline now ... can't wait to see everyone's stats for the weekend! :D

Related to How Does Adding New Consultants Impact Team Dynamics?

1. What is the significance of adding consultants to a team?

Adding consultants to a team can bring new perspectives, skills, and expertise to the group. It can also increase the team's capacity and productivity.

2. How many new consultants were added and how many belong to the person who wrote this statement?

Four new consultants were added to the team. Only one of them belongs to the person who wrote this statement.

3. Why does the person seem so excited about this team update?

The person may be excited because adding new consultants can bring new energy and fresh ideas to the team. It can also indicate growth and progress for the team's goals.

4. Is it common to add consultants to a team?

Yes, it is common for teams to add consultants to their group. This can happen for various reasons such as expanding the team's expertise, filling a gap in skills, or increasing the team's capacity.

5. What is the overall impact of adding consultants to a team?

The overall impact of adding consultants to a team can be positive as it can lead to increased productivity, improved problem-solving abilities, and a diverse range of perspectives and ideas. It can also foster a collaborative and dynamic team environment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Rochelle Miller
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Genia Roman
  • sandilou