• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Pack & What Do You Use?

In summary, this woman uses a rolling crate, a consultant tote, a bag, and a messenger style bag to transport her products and paperwork when she shows homes. She likes the rolling crate because it is lighter and easier to move. She has one problem: Michigan has a lot of snow and slush.
otisbg
Gold Member
Hi-
I am trying to simplify my travel and unpacking/packing time. Please,please,please tell me what you use and how you transport. Right now I have a folding rubbemaid crate on wheels, my tool turn about and my consultant tote, plus laptop carrier that also holds all my paperwork/catalogs. I am not young....LOLOL..but not decrepit either. I struggle with the consultant tote. Should I get another crate on wheels? Awaiting suggestions:confused:

I have the red crate that came in the kit 3 years ago when I signed. That holds pretty much all of my product. I might carry something separately like the 12" skillet or the DCB. I have a basket about 12" x 16" x 7" that I have all my paperwork stacked in, and I use the messenger style bag I got at conference 2007 to carry cookbooks, host and recruiting packets. I haven't been taking my laptop, but I'm thinking of doing it again. If I do that, I can see if it fits in the bag with the host packets. If it doesn't, that would add one more bag to my stuff. I like the red crate because I don't have to worry about how dirty my dishes are, I can just wipe it down. I try to minimize the amount of stuff I take with me, and rely on the catalog and a few key, higher priced pieces. Oh, and the Tool Turnabout Bag for the TTA and/or Trifle Bowl.

I purchased a rolling crate from Office Max that has a pocket on the back to hold my computer. I stick my accordion style file folder filled with all my paperwork and catalogs in the crate along with the tool turnabout (in its holder, on its side) and the food for the show. I then have my consultant tote that we get when we sign filled with everything that I need for a show (and the small versions of the stoneware, bar pan, sheet pan, etc.) to be able to show the stuff, but not kill myself by bringing in. Hope this helps!

I LOVVVVVVE the rolling thingy from PC, I got it free with my PC Dollars, but would have paid full price, that's how much I love it! There's 131531 pockets, holds everything (even my binders, cookbooks, paperwork, catalogs, etc), I fill it with whatever I need for the demo, plus the batter bowl AND one or two stainless steel bowls, my saute pan, sometimes my grill pan, it holds a TON of stuff. I dont have the TTA tote yet, so I thow the TTA and a small plastic crate full of my pens, calculators, etc and the DCB in my consultant tote. It's awesome because no matter how full and heavy the rolling case is, you really only have to lift it in and out the car, but roll it the rest of the way. Also the consultant tote slips over the top so you are only ROLLING one thing, no more multiple trips to the car! Can you tell how much I LOVE it?? lol

I think that loving the Rolling Tote from PC must depend alot on where you live.

I have one, and rarely use it. I use it mostly for storage in my office. The problem is that here in Michigan, we have snow, slush, mud, or rain about 9 months out of the year. for at least 4 months it's snow & slush. I found that during at least half of the year, I couldn't roll it anywhere, because the wheels would become full of snow/slush, and then I couldn't roll it into my hosts homes, so I would end up having to carry it from my vehicle into the homes. That puppy is heavy when it's empty, and back-breaking to carry when it's full!

I take with me the Consultant Tote, with my TTA, and my SS bowls, along with my cutting board, cooling rack, bar pan or serving platter, and ERMC set.

I my Red collapsible crate, I have my DCB, my spices/sauces/sprinkles, and whatever other tools I need for my demo (could be citrus press, apple or pineapple wedger, prep bowls...whatever else is needed)

In my cranberry & striped bag (an earned bag from last year I think) I have my paperwork, my computer, cookbooks, door prizes, towels, hot pads, trivet.

That's it - that's what I take.

I found the PC rolling case way too heavy and deep - a good storage case, though. I use a rolling duffle bag because it is long and not deep, making it easy to see what's in it and it is easier to maneuver.

You guys are awesome! I so appreciate all the suggestions and am now weighing if I should invest in the rolling carrier from PC - or maybe try and incorporate my laptop in another bag

Hi there! Packing and organizing for travel can definitely be a challenge, especially when you have a lot of supplies and materials to bring with you. I personally use a combination of a rolling suitcase and a large tote bag for all of my consultant materials. The suitcase is great for packing my products and catalogs, while the tote bag holds all of my paperwork, laptop, and other essentials. I also love using packing cubes to keep everything organized and easily accessible. As for transporting, I've found that a rolling suitcase and tote bag are the easiest for me to handle and maneuver through airports or hotel lobbies. I would suggest trying out a rolling suitcase and seeing if that helps with the struggle of carrying the consultant tote. Let me know if you have any other questions or need more suggestions. Happy travels!

How do you pack Pampered Chef products for shipping?

Pampered Chef products are carefully packed in sturdy boxes with plenty of cushioning material to ensure they arrive in perfect condition. We take great care in packaging our products to prevent any damage during transit.

What materials do you use to pack Pampered Chef products?

We use a variety of materials to pack Pampered Chef products, including bubble wrap, packing peanuts, and air pillows. We also use sturdy cardboard boxes and tape to secure the packaging.

Do you offer gift wrapping for Pampered Chef products?

Currently, we do not offer gift wrapping services for Pampered Chef products. However, our packaging is designed to be visually appealing and suitable for gift giving.

Can I request a specific packaging or wrapping for my Pampered Chef order?

Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate specific packaging or wrapping requests for individual orders. Our standard packaging is designed to protect the products during shipping and ensure they arrive in perfect condition.

What should I do if my Pampered Chef product arrives damaged?

If your Pampered Chef product arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure you receive a replacement product in good condition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmichellev
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Tracy99
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Amanda_RI
  • its_me_susan