• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Make the Pampered Chef Your Business?

In summary, Becky says that it takes a while to make your business your own, but that personality shows through. She advises focusing on what you do best and making your hosts your friends.
Jillb
Gold Member
I only have had 3 shows so I am very new at this, but was wondering how your make this your own business and not just an cataloge ordering business?

I reached the $1250 in my first two shows (very lucky).

I have seen the thread on the DCB special (I love the idea, but what does dcb stand for?), but what else can I do?

I have the website - still not sure if it will payoff (only one host has used it).

I love to hear everyones storys on how you put yourself into you business.

What a good topic. I have only had one cooking show and multiple catalog shows.
I'd also like to hear people's spin on this. It seems the only way to make it 'your' business is the ways you present yourself.

DCB is the Deep Covered Baker, which is a very popular item used for a lot of really great quick microwave dishes.

I'm really not sure what you are looking for? What do you mean how to make it something other than a catalog ordering business? Have you done any cooking shows?

DCB - Deep Covered Baker

I think what she is asking is-since PC isn't like thinking up your own product and selling it how do you make a business personalized and your own if you are selling someone elses product. IMO that is what I got out of the question.

It's taken a while for me to make my business my own, but as I've become more confident my personality shows through. That's what makes your business YOUR business.

I guess what I am looking for would be how do you put your personellity into your business.

How/Why do people know your are the PC guru!!

Do you write notes to all of your guest thanking them for coming?

Do run ads and what worked for you?

I have very little help beside what I find on this site and PC site. Somedays I feel like I am running in circles and other I am over doing everything.

Thanks Everyone!!

Like Rae said, I have put my own personality into my cooking shows - I throw out lots of kitchen/cooking tips and uses for the products (I give at least 2-3 more uses for each product I demo) and I joke around with the guests and just have fun.I don't write thank you's to every guest. I did in the beginning, but now - when my schedule is 8-10 shows a month, and I am mailing out invites for shows, I just don't have time. My customer care calls have gotten very random too. :rolleyes::eek:I've never run an ad - and don't ever plan on doing it. I've heard from too many people that they are a waste of time.My director told me long ago to spend my time on what I do best...well, what I do best is provide the most fun kitchen show, and I'm also good at making my hosts my friends. That is what I love about the business, so that's what I do best, and I guess that would be how I make my mark on my business.ETA: I guess also that people know that I'm the PC Lady, because I've established some longevity. Alot of consultants come and go...but I get a lot of referrals from people who are customers/hosts when they have friends or family who are looking for a PC consultant. So I guess my stubbornness has paid off! LOL

My director told me long ago to spend my time on what I do best...well, what I do best is provide the most fun kitchen show, and I'm also good at making my hosts my friends. That is what I love about the business, so that's what I do best, and I guess that would be how I make my mark on my business.

Thank You Becky!!!!:love:

I will start to focus on what I do best :cool: I just have to figure out what that is :rolleyes:

This just the type of advise I have been looking for!!!

Again Thank You!!

This is how I look at PC BEING MY BUSINESS , contacts every day woking the business with 3-2-1 . Most of all getting on ther phone to book parties, customer care ect. With all that said the business will consistantly continue because you are working the business.

If you only do catalog shows then it will hard to get cooking shows each month. I do 8-12 shows each month ( I do have dry months Aug, Feb it does happen ) but then I have to get back on the phone ect and get my business going again. This pas Aug I had not much on my calender for Sept & Oct
I just did 5300. in Sept and 7500 in Oct it was alot of phone calls, doing vendor shows to get leads
Goog luck I love PC and have foe almost 9 years and I think the passion for it keeps me going

1. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up on our website or through a consultant that you know. You will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes everything you need to get started with your business. Once you receive your kit, you can begin hosting parties and selling products to earn a commission.

2. How much does it cost to start a Pampered Chef business?

The cost to start a Pampered Chef business varies depending on the starter kit you choose. Our starter kits range from $109 to $259. These kits include products, business supplies, and training materials to help you get your business up and running.

3. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a commission on your sales, as well as bonuses and incentives. You also have access to training and support from our team and the chance to network with other consultants. Plus, you can set your own schedule and work from home.

4. Do I need previous sales experience to be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, previous sales experience is not necessary to be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant. We provide all the training and resources you need to be successful in your business. We also have a community of consultants who are always willing to offer support and advice.

5. What kind of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. We also have a variety of seasonings and sauces, as well as cookbooks and recipe ideas. Our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
  • lkprescott
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
tinat51796
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies