• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Make Sure That I Have Pp3 Backed Up?

In summary, to back up your PP3 files, you can use the Backup and Restore feature in the PP3 software. This can be accessed by clicking on the "File" tab and selecting "Backup/Restore". You can also back up your files to an external hard drive by following the same steps. It is recommended to back up your files at least once a week, especially if you make frequent changes. Restoring backed up files can be done by opening the Backup and Restore feature and selecting the "Restore" option, then choosing the desired backup file. This will save all of your data, including recipes, customer information, and orders, and prevent any potential data loss.
cookinmelissa
I don't know if I am missing something or what. When P3 asks me if I want to back up I say yes and then put it on my zip drive. I looks like everything is ok. But then if I go to check my zip drive it comes up P3 but it is empty. What am I doing wrong?

Go to the buttom at the top and is the disk. That is back up, then it will ask you to select the drive that you would like to backup to. You will need to pull down to the correct drive and it should back up no problem

I think I explained it wrong. I just want to make sure that it is on my travel drive. I would hate for anything to happen...go to restore it from my travel drive and find out that nothing is there.

Doesnt HO keep a b/u of everyone's P3 or did I misunderstand?

Signed,
computer illiterate

Carolyn, I haven't heard that HO keeps backups that we can access. They could probably recreate records, based on our order submissions.

Melissa- take a look on your drive, and see if there's a file named PPPlus. (It might be PPPlus Backup. I'm at work and don't have access to P3.) That file is the backup file.

1. How do I back up my PP3 files?

To back up your PP3 files, you can use the Backup and Restore feature in the PP3 software. Simply click on the "File" tab, then select "Backup/Restore". From there, you can choose to back up all of your files or select specific ones to back up.

2. Can I back up my PP3 files to an external hard drive?

Yes, you can back up your PP3 files to an external hard drive by following the same steps mentioned above. Just make sure the external hard drive is connected to your computer before starting the backup process.

3. How often should I back up my PP3 files?

It is recommended to back up your PP3 files at least once a week. However, if you use the software frequently and make frequent changes to your files, it is best to back up your files more often to ensure all of your data is saved.

4. Will backing up my PP3 files save all of my data?

Yes, backing up your PP3 files will save all of your data, including recipes, customer information, and orders. It is important to regularly back up your files to prevent any potential data loss.

5. How do I restore my backed up PP3 files?

To restore your backed up PP3 files, open the Backup and Restore feature again and select the "Restore" option. Then, choose the backup file you want to restore from and follow the prompts to complete the restoration process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • DanielleQ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • pampered2007