• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I find and manage my Facebook fans?

In summary, the conversation is about how to get fans and set up a personalized URL on Facebook. Cathy is struggling to understand the process and asks for simplified instructions. Noora explains that to get fans, she needs to click on the "Suggest to Friends" link and once she has 25 fans, she can choose a personalized URL. Cathy thanks her for the explanation. She also asks about how to share to her page, and Noora tells her to copy and paste the link as the "Share" button defaults to a personal profile. Cathy also asks how to know when she has fans, and Noora clarifies that "likes" are fans and she can see a list of them as the admin of the page.
I have been through the training at least three times. I stillcan't figure out where I'm supposed to go to get fans, set up a url, etc. I'm on the computer all day at work and at home so I'm not THAT computer illiterate. Why can't I figure this out, lol? Any simplified instructions would be much appreciated. Thanks so much!!
Cathy

To get fans, click on the "Suggest to Friends" link under your picture. Once you have 25 fans, you can go to http://www.facebook.com/username and choose a personalized URL.

Oh NooraK. That's exactly what I needed to know.
Thanks so much!!!

I still don't get it??

NooraK said:
To get fans, click on the "Suggest to Friends" link under your picture. Once you have 25 fans, you can go to Login | Facebook and choose a personalized URL.
Thank You soooo much I had no idea. I set mine up about 1 month and a half ago and wondered why nothing was happening.

How do you "share" to your PC FB page? Everytime I try to share, it puts in on my regular FB page? I just can't seem to get this.

Brenda.the.chef said:
How do you "share" to your PC FB page? Everytime I try to share, it puts in on my regular FB page? I just can't seem to get this.

You have to copy and paste the link or whatever it is you're trying to share. The "Share" button defaults to your personal profile, and there's no way to change that.

ok That's what I've been doing but I thought maybe I was doing something wrong! Thanks!!

How do you know when you get fans? I received one like, but no fans yet.... :(

"Likes" are fans. On the left side of your page it'll say "# people like this page". As the admin of the page, you'll be able to click the link and see a list of all of them.

Related to How do I find and manage my Facebook fans?

1. How do I change my privacy settings on Facebook?

To change your privacy settings on Facebook, click on the arrow in the top right corner of the screen and select "Settings". From there, click on "Privacy" in the left sidebar. You can then adjust your privacy settings for posts, profile information, and more.

2. How do I report a post or account on Facebook?

To report a post or account on Facebook, click on the three dots in the top right corner of the post or account and select "Report". You will then be prompted to choose the reason for the report and provide any additional details. Facebook will review the report and take appropriate action.

3. How do I recover a deleted message on Facebook?

To recover a deleted message on Facebook, click on the "Messages" icon in the top right corner of the screen. Then, click on "More" and select "Archived". Your deleted messages will be stored there and you can restore them by clicking on the message and selecting "Unarchive".

4. How do I change my Facebook password?

To change your Facebook password, click on the arrow in the top right corner of the screen and select "Settings". From there, click on "Security and Login" in the left sidebar. You can then click on "Edit" next to "Change Password" and follow the prompts to create a new password.

5. How do I deactivate or delete my Facebook account?

To deactivate your Facebook account, click on the arrow in the top right corner of the screen and select "Settings". From there, click on "Your Facebook Information" in the left sidebar and then select "Deactivation and Deletion". You can choose to either deactivate or permanently delete your account. Keep in mind that deleting your account is permanent and cannot be undone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Toni Monsen
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Jules711
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
FelicityG92
  • Kjurich