• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Could I Have Forgotten to Look for the New Products?!?!

In summary, Pampered Chef regularly releases new and innovative products for cooking and meal prep, ranging from kitchen gadgets to cookware and bakeware. New products are released every season, with limited edition items available for a short time. To stay updated on new releases, customers can sign up for the newsletter, follow on social media, or check the "New Products" section on the website. New products can be purchased through the website or at a cooking party, with a 30-day return policy for unsatisfied customers.
redsoxgirl
Can someone point me in the direction of a list or pictures??

Thanks a ton!!

found em!!

redsoxgirl said:

Thanks a ton!!
Where did you find them?

List is on SAT thread. There is also some pictures from a thread from wadesgirl that says something about new product pictures in the title...

You need to update your signature!! ;)

redsoxgirl said:

Thanks a ton!!

the Leadership forum has all the info you could ever want

redsoxgirl said:

Thanks a ton!!

LOL - I think having a baby trumps new products any day of the year!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand how easy it can be to forget about new products in the midst of our busy lives. No worries, I'm happy to help point you in the right direction!First, I would recommend checking out the "What's New" section on our consultant website. This is where you can find all the latest products, promotions, and specials. You can also find a list of new products in the monthly consultant newsletter.If you're looking for pictures of the new products, the Pampered Chef website and social media pages are great resources. You can also find high-quality product images in the consultant resource library.I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

Related to How Could I Have Forgotten to Look for the New Products?!?!

1. Can you tell me more about the new products available at Pampered Chef?

Yes, of course! We are always launching new and innovative products to make cooking and meal prep easier. Our new products range from kitchen gadgets to cookware and bakeware. You can check out our website or attend one of our cooking parties to see the latest additions to our collection.

2. How often do you release new products?

We release new products every season, so about four times a year. Additionally, we often have limited edition products that are only available for a short period of time. Keep an eye on our website and social media pages for updates on our latest releases.

3. How can I stay updated on new product releases?

The best way to stay updated is by signing up for our newsletter or following us on social media. We also have a "New Products" section on our website where you can browse and shop our latest additions.

4. Are the new products only available for purchase through parties?

No, our new products are available for purchase through our website as well. However, we highly recommend attending a cooking party as it gives you the opportunity to try out the products and learn how to use them in a fun and interactive setting.

5. What is the return policy for new products?

If you are not satisfied with your new product, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Simply contact our customer service team and they will assist you with the return process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Teresa Wright
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Stampaholic1961
  • kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • byrd1956