• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can You Boost Protein Bar Recruiting During the Holiday Season?

In summary, this woman is unable to commit to four shows before joining because she has too many commitments already. She also has a hard time getting to know people in the community, and feels that it's not the right fit for her.
bethsbiz
Gold Member
Recruiting in Nov/Dec...Need Advise!This time of the year I run into road blocks of potential recruits starting their biz just before the holidays. I know I'm not alone.

Any advise? Any "one liners" to encourage signing this time of the year? I have 3 solid leads that I'm meeting with this week and want to be ready and not look iffy on this issue!

I think this is a great time to sign. If they are in a hurry to start there is plenty of pre holiday business out there and you can give them a quick start box to make some $$ before Christmas. If they sign in late November or December they can train using all their new tools for their baking and entertaining. They can take Pc recipes to holiday gatherings to promote their business and of course start their bookings with a bang with the fab January Host Bonuses.
I think the key is to have as many bookings as possible til the holiday cut off so you are meeting enough people to present the opp. Also with the January Host Bonus get on the phone with fence sitters- it will be a great time for newbies to kick off their business.

Plus the December 22nd paycheck is nice for last minute things that are needed for Christmas and New Year's...

During the holidays most are doing alot of baking and entertaining anyways so they can be using the products in their starter kit at the same time. Personal stories are such a big part of demos- they will have them already. Plus if they make some of the same recipes from year to year- they can share with their customers how much better, faster, or safer ours are compared to their old tools.

They could even host their grand opening with friends and relatives they might have over to entertain during that time of year anyways. Hit 2 birds with one stone.
Plus many people like to have others over to see their decorated homes at that time of year.

So I have a HO lead who wants to start. I told her that I wanted her to work on dates for her first 4 shows (She won't give me her phone number so we're working through email) before today when she signs her agreement.

Well today I got this response and I'm not sure how to turn this around:

Hi,

I have decided against joining at this time. The four shows before joining is impossible for me! I don't know anyone here that is the reason for thinking about doing this!

My family is extemely small. My mother just went through breast cancer two months ago and her husband had major bypass surgery this year. Just a week ago they sold their home and everything in it and are on the road in a new motorhome headed toward Texas somewhere!

My daughter and son both married this year and bought new homes in other states. My son had major surgery just two weeks after returning from his honeymoon. I don't think it would be fair to ask either one of them to take on this project.

That is all the family I have! I just married after loosing my former husband three years ago and moved to Florida with my new husband. I have found that this community is very hard to get to know and I was looking for a way to do this. I don't think this is my answer. Thanks so much for all your information and you have been very helpful.

What do I say or do? Please help! I want her to join but I also want her to be successful for herself.

Well, the thing is, she DOES need to do 4 shows. So quite frankly, if she can't think of who to ask to do shows, maybe this ISNT a good timefor her to join.

From her email- its almost like she expected PC to give her show leads to get started.

Does she understand that she will need to find hosts? Like Happy Chef said, she might think she gets the leads. I'd use the words in the Recipe for Success about brainstorming with them to see who they think might host their first shows.

Thanks ladies, I wrote her back and this is what I said:

Hi Beckie,

If I’m understanding you correctly, you’re telling me that you think you’ll have a hard time having 4 shows to start off with? If so, that’s okay! My director moved to a new state, had no family or friends around and hosted her own show and has been selling for 14 years! Pampered Chef likes to see people instantly start off with their business but it’s not mandatory. In fact, you can 4 shows done with your first 90 days if it makes it easier on you. The nice thing about owning your own business with The Pampered Chef is you run your business how you need to run it. Some choose to work their business as a hobbyist by turning in one show every other month where others choose to work it full time, 2 shows a week. Who are we to tell you how to run your business?

Pampered Chef can also get you in into the community and have you meet new people. I mean look, you’ve already met me and there will be about 10 of us at our upcoming training. You could come to that and see if we’re a fit for you and see if selling Pampered Chef is really for you. There are also a ton of school fairs and holiday events this month and in December and they’re usually $15 to $20 a table. They’re great because you get people who book shows from the event as well as place orders for the holidays.

If you’re still interested, I’d love to give you more information! I’m very sorry to hear about everything your family has gone through this year especially your mother with the breast cancer. I walk for Making Strides Against Breast Cancer every year because it’s dear to my heart. Also, I’m not sure if you’re aware of this or not but every May, PC comes out with special pink products and for every pink product we sell in May, $1 gets donated to the American Cancer Society Breast Cancer Fund. Since 2000, Pampered Chef customers have raised over $5 million and we only offer these pink products in May!! (I also attached the pictures of the banner from this year’s MSABC walk!)

Well, I’d love to answer more questions!! Keep them coming!!
I look forward to hearing from you Beckie,
Kristi

I'm still awaiting her response back.

Keep us posted Kristi!

I will! I can't wait to hear back!

I love some flavors of the Luna Bars. My favorites are Peppermint Stick, Caramel Nut brownie, Nutz Over Chocolate, and Pecan Pie. My daughters fav is Strawberry Creme. I'll have 1/2 as a snack or dessert. They taste alot like a candy bar, but have alot less sat. fat, and alot of fiber so they are much better for you.

protein bars are also good if you are doing any resistance training (weight trainning)

special k has a choclate one that i like...i can only eat half at a time though

Luna Strawberries & Cream

I used to eat Luna, but I prefer Cliff bars now. They are kinda expensive though.

Admin Greg said:
I used to eat Luna, but I prefer Cliff bars now. They are kinda expensive though.

You can get them for $1 each everyday at Trader Joes. Otherwise you can buy boxes of 15 for about $12-14 @ drugstore.com (they often go on sale).

Anyone try odwalla bars? I think THEY are the best now, but expensive again.

I used to eat Power Bars... but wow, do they give your jaw a workout.

Related to How Can You Boost Protein Bar Recruiting During the Holiday Season?

1. How can protein bars help with recruiting during the holiday season?

Protein bars are a popular and convenient snack during the busy holiday season, making them a great tool for recruiting. By offering them as a gift or incentive to potential recruits, you can showcase the high-quality and health-conscious products that Pampered Chef has to offer.

2. What are some ways to incorporate protein bars into holiday themed recruiting events?

Protein bars can be used in a variety of ways during holiday themed recruiting events. You can create festive gift baskets featuring a variety of protein bar flavors, offer them as a snack during a cooking demonstration, or use them as a prize for games or raffles.

3. Are there any specific protein bar flavors or types that are best for recruiting during the holiday season?

While all of our protein bar flavors are delicious, some may be more appealing during the holiday season. Peppermint or gingerbread flavored bars can add a festive touch, while bars with seasonal ingredients like cranberries or pumpkin can also be a hit.

4. How can I use protein bars to reach out to potential recruits who may not be interested in traditional holiday treats?

Protein bars are a great alternative to traditional holiday treats, making them a perfect way to reach out to potential recruits who may not be interested in sugary treats. You can highlight the nutritional benefits of protein bars and how they can help maintain a healthy lifestyle during the indulgent holiday season.

5. Can I use protein bars as a way to follow up with potential recruits after the holiday season?

Absolutely! Protein bars can be a great way to follow up with potential recruits after the holiday season. You can send them a thank you gift with a protein bar included, or even use it as a way to invite them to a post-holiday health and wellness event or workshop.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ragschef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PCSarahjm
  • lisacb77
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
lisacb77
  • pamperedbecky