• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can Pampered Chef Products Be Used for Scrapbooking and Stamping?

In summary, Pampered Chef products have many creative non-cook uses, such as using baking stones as a canvas for painting and using food choppers to chop herbs for homemade soaps. These versatile products can also be used for crafting, home organization, and making cleaning easier. In addition, there are numerous ideas for using Pampered Chef products in fun and engaging kids' activities, such as making homemade playdough with the mix-n-chop tool and using the pizza stone as a canvas for painting with food coloring and milk.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I was just on splitcoaststampers.com and decided to search for Pampered Chef in their gallery. I like to look there every so often to get cool handmade gift ideas. Well, I came up with several members posting pictures of their Tool Turn About with all their scrapbooking and stamping materials. They were very proud of it. I also found this picture

Can.jpg

I thought it was cool that they used the PC can opener to make this cute gift!

Last edited:
That is a very cute can!!!!

What are some creative non-cook uses for Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef products are not just limited to cooking. Many of our tools and gadgets have multiple uses that can be utilized in different ways. Some creative non-cook uses for Pampered Chef products include using our baking stones as a canvas for painting, using our food chopper to chop herbs for homemade soaps, and using our batter bowls for mixing and storing DIY beauty products.

Can I use Pampered Chef products for crafting?

Absolutely! Our versatile products can be used for a variety of crafts. Our cookie cutters can be used for making handmade ornaments, our trifle bowl can be used as a base for a beautiful floral arrangement, and our decorating bags can be used for creating intricate designs on cards and scrapbook pages.

What are some ideas for using Pampered Chef products in home organization?

Pampered Chef products are great for organizing your home. Our spice turn-about can be used to hold and organize small office supplies, our stackable cooling racks can be used to organize paperwork and file folders, and our collapsible bowls are perfect for storing craft supplies.

How can I use Pampered Chef products to make cleaning easier?

Pampered Chef products can make cleaning a breeze. Our microfiber towels and cleaning cloths are perfect for wiping down surfaces and cleaning up spills. Our small flexible cutting mats can be used as a liner for fridge shelves, making them easy to clean and replace.

Are there any ideas for using Pampered Chef products in kids' activities?

Yes, there are many fun and creative ways to use Pampered Chef products in kids' activities. Our mix-n-chop tool can be used for making homemade playdough, our mini muffin pan can be used for making fun shaped crayons, and our pizza stone can be used as a canvas for painting with food coloring and milk. The possibilities are endless!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Rapunzil
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies