• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I navigate this website easily?

In summary, You can easily find a specific recipe on the website by using the search bar or browsing through categories. You can save your favorite recipes by creating an account and accessing them under the "My Recipes" tab. To find recipes that fit your dietary restrictions, use the "Recipe Filters" option. You can access the community forums by clicking on the "Community" tab and you can also create and share your own recipes by clicking on the "Add a Recipe" button.
rtoth
Hello All!

My name is Rachael and I live in Albany, NY. I just started PC in late May and I'm having a great time! I'm 27, married, a biology teacher for special education students, have one dog and a horse. Oh, and of course I love to cook!

I'm trying to learn how this website works and I just saved the page "Hitchhiker's Guide to..." to my desktop to read a little later. Anyone have any quick or important tips I should know about the website? I can't seem to find the posting I replied to last week and have no idea to find it or where it was originally located. So any tips for simple navigation would be much appreciated. Thanks!:chef::)

Click on your name rtoth. Then click on "find more posts by rtoth" or something like that, to find your previous posts.

Welcome to CS.

Thanks so much for that tip! It was a great help and something I would never have thought to have done. Thanks a million!

Look at all the various things posted in the "Files". :thumbup: I came online a week ago and have found so many forms to help me out! I am using everything I can get my hands on here to kick up my business. The people around here are the best!:chef: Welcome!

I think I figured a lot out on here just by clicking on everything. Then there's always asking ChefAnn and Janetupnorth by sending them a PM. I ask others too, but I think I was asking ChefAnn things before I had ever really gotten to know her. Most people are sooo helpful that you can usually ask questions when you're replying to other people's posts. It's very easy to waste a lot of time here, so make sure you work your business before reading off topic threads.

JAE said:
It's very easy to waste a lot of time here, so make sure you work your business before reading off topic threads.

This site is extremely addicting!!! :D In a good way.

Welcome from a fellow New Yorker!

Welcome! I also am from New York. This site is extremely helpful. Good luck with your business.:chef:

Welcome to the business and to Chef Success! The Hitchhikers Guide will help you a lot and most of us are nice :p and will help when we can :D

Welcome! And, be sure to take JAE's warning seriously. We're cyber-crack.

1. How do I find a specific recipe on the website?

To find a specific recipe on the website, you can use the search bar located at the top of the page. Simply type in the name of the recipe or any keywords related to it, and click on the magnifying glass icon to search. You can also browse through different categories and collections to find recipes.

2. Can I save my favorite recipes on the website?

Yes, you can save your favorite recipes on the website by creating a free account. Once you are logged in, you can click on the heart icon next to the recipe to save it to your favorites. You can access your saved recipes by clicking on the "My Recipes" tab on the top menu.

3. How can I find recipes that fit my dietary restrictions?

You can use the "Recipe Filters" option on the website to find recipes that fit your dietary restrictions. You can select specific dietary needs such as vegetarian, gluten-free, or dairy-free, and the website will show you all the recipes that meet those criteria.

4. How do I access the community forums on the website?

To access the community forums on the website, click on the "Community" tab on the top menu. From there, you can browse through different forums, join discussions, and ask questions. You can also use the search bar to find specific topics or threads.

5. Can I create and share my own recipes on the website?

Yes, you can create and share your own recipes on the website. You can click on the "Add a Recipe" button on the top menu and follow the prompts to add your recipe. You can also add photos and write a description for your recipe. Once it is approved by the moderators, it will be published on the website for others to see and try. You can also share your recipe on social media platforms directly from the website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trisa D
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • Rachael Mobley
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Donna Blackmore