• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Handle a Fundraiser Situation Gone Wrong?

In summary, Becky tried to get a fundraiser from her local school but no one wanted to do it. She said that the donut cost about a buck and that it's a lot less expensive to do a fundraiser with kitchen tools than a donut that's gone in 10 seconds.
n8vtxn
My daughter is a member of a football/cheerleading organization in our area and a while back I took some information to the board about a PC fundraiser. At the time they seemed very enthusiastic and voted to do it, if the cheerleaders advanced in competition. I spoke later with the head coach and again she said that if the cheerleaders advance they will do the fundraiser. Well, Saturday several teams advanced. When I spoke to her last night she said the coaches and board met and decided instead to do (get this) a Krispy Kreme Donuts and Dunkin Donuts coffee fundraiser! Appearantly the profit margin is better, but 50% of a donut is still 50% of a DONUT!

Then she said that if they advance in the next competition (or the football players do) they may need to do another fundraiser or maybe next year. I tried to be gracious, but I was actually really angry. This is a Mickey Mouse organization anyway and I shouldn't be surprised, but I don't know how to handle it now. Should I remind them that we had a verbal agreement? Should I drop off another packet of information (like she suggested) and not place a whole lot of expectation on it? Or should I just forget it altogether and move on - and send information to other groups in the state?

Last night I was so angry and annoyed that I came home threatning to quit to my husband - who is a smart enough man to not take me too seriously when I get like that - but I was (and am) still really upset and annoyed by the whole thing. Is there anything I can do here?

Thanks for listening to my venting,
Leesa :(

I know it can be frustrating. But, personally, I wouldn't press it and say we had a verbal agreement. I would contine to give information to other local groups though. And at a later time, follow back up with this group to see where they're at in their fundraising activities. I have had several successful fundraisers, so if you have any other questions, feel free to ask. Good luck!!

I agree, I would just keep in touch with them and remain as gracious as possible. I know it's frustrating and my blood would be boiling. On the other hand, I do think that our fundraisers don't give a TON of donations back to the organization unless it's a really successful fundraiser. Ten or 15% isn't that great of a return, although I agree that I'd rather have kitchen tools than a donut that's gone in 10 seconds. I can see why some organizations seek out other fundraising methods that give them a better return. I really wish PC would figure out a way to give more than 15% max!!!

Good luck to you!

I so agree, Becky!! I was a professional fundraiser before we had children and 15% is a laughable return. In my proposals, I always offer to kick in another 5% of my commission, so they would be making 20% and I'd be making 10%, plus covering the costs of catalogs, prizes, etc. And I STILL haven't been able to snag a fundraiser. What does a donut cost, about a buck? A bunch of people will buy a donut because what's a dollar? but when you're doing a PC fundraiser, you need to have them host 5 or 10 kitchen shows, IMO, not just go door to door because the chances of knocking on the door of someone who just looooves Pampered Chef is a lot less than finding somebody who'll just buy a donut, kwim?

So sorry to hear about your problems. The thing people don't understand is... Fundraisers are so easy for the people having it. I had one, and then when the orders came in I helped pack it. So basically they had an evening out with the girls, free food, and a good time and they made $175.00.
I did veggie trays, and a fruit pizza. Everyone brought something off the list to help with the food cost. Everyone had a great time!! BUt now I have been trying to get more fundraisers from my local area schools etc. No one wants to have one. I have even offered either a catalog show or a kitchen show. But no.. they want to sell candy, donuts, candles, and other high priced junk--same ol' stuff. I guess we just have to look over the bad situations, and look for the good ones. Hope this helps...

I've just done one FR with our HS band. There are 60 students. I made up cheap folders for each kid: one catalog, 5 OOF, a flyer to explain how it worked, and a flyer I got from this site with some "try-me" items on it.

I spoke to the booster club at their ice cream social and handed out the folders to the parents there. The other kids got theirs the 1st day of school. It ran for about 3 weeks.

About 1/3 participated. The big boost was the August promotion with the free cookbook for $50 orders. We treated it as a big catalog show. It was just under $3000. THe only bad thing is, after that I couldn't get a local show b/c everyone had ordered from the band kids!!

Don't hold your business hostage!I just read about you wanting to quit because of the fundraiser fiasco. I heard the BEST thing on a training tape recently. "Don't hold your business hostage". What she was talking about was people who say to themselves "If I'm not a director by X-date, I quit." Those people won't do what it takes to get the job done. They just wait to see if it happens. Don't hold your business hostage based on one experience. Revel in all of the wonderful kitchen shows and bide your time until the next FR comes along. There are other fish in the sea. That fundraiser problem isn't any different that a host who cancels!

I as well have lost out a few bids on fundraisersjust this past month I lost out to a company offering 50% , i cant compeat with that ! I am hoping they will do something to make our fundraisers a little better ! :rolleyes:

Yeah, I love the WRAPPING PAPER companies who boast a 50% return to the kids and then skyrocket the price of a single roll of wrapping paper to 15 bucks. Terrible.

Similar SituationI know exactly how you feel (not sure if that makes you feel any better).

I had a fund raiser for my daughter's volleyball team. Only about 1/2 of the girls sold anything, but it was still $1,800. I gave a $25 prize to the top seller and also gave 5% additional to the organization for the amount over $1,000.

I know, how does that make me understand what you are feeling. Let me explain:

One of the parents (the second highest sales) called and wanted me to do a fund raiser for her church. She thought it was a great idea because everyone wants PC. I was really excited; however, she gave me the name of the President to contact. I called this women the next day. She asked me a few questions and I gave her info. She was all ready for me to come to the church the next week and set up a table, catalogs, etc. Then she said, "Oh, how much do we make." I explained the percentage and how I would kick in an additional amount. She then changed her tune and said, "I'll have to take this back to the board and we will get back w/you later this week." I knew the percentage had something to do w/it. I even explained how her sales total for PC would be higher then candy or candles so she would be making the same amount of money, etc. Needless to say, I had to call her (twice). The second time she said, we have decided to wait and talk about it at our next meeting (sure I beleive that). I've decided I'm not letting her off the hook that easy though. I want her to actually tell me she doesn't want to do it. I don't like it when people aren't honest. I'm going to follow-up w/her this weekend and ask her if I can mail her some information and a catalog before her next meeting when they discuss it. I'm anxious to see what she will say. I don't have high expecations. I will of course be very nice! ;)

Anway, I don't give up as easily as I used to! Maybe she will agree to me sending some info. If so, it will still be on her mind.

It's just the nature of this business not to count our chickens before they are hatched! As many others have said before, sometimes we have large expectations which don't turn out, but then some opportunities end up much bigger then we expected. (The joy of sales :D)

You could of course express your disapointment to the group. Not that you won't get the opportunity, but that they don't know what they are giving up. Tell them donuts and PC are totally different fund raisers. They can always conduct both at the same time. Explain to them you will take care of all the work for the PC fund raiser, etc. Sell the benefits. It's a great time for people to buy Christmas gifts, etc. Tell them how PC doesn't raise their prices for fund raisers. Tell them how we have 71 items under $10. This is the info. I'll put in the packet I send to the church.

Good luck!

Rhonda B.

I too have had very little luckI have gotten into many places to discuss our fund raiser and at one was actually laughed out of the building. I even have done a few.
When you figure, using the doughnuts, at $1.00 each with a $.50 return on each, you only need to sell $200 worth to make $100 dollars. Not only that, how many kids are going to buy Bar Boards or Veggie Peelers? But every kid out there will buy a doughnut! This is especially the case with schools. School fundraisers are actually support by the kids who are not selling. Not by the parents.
With us, you have to sell $700, (that's 3.5 times the $200), to make $105.
I don't care where you go, that is actually a good joke on us as consultants.
And if your "clients" don't get it right away, they will after they get the check. Do not bother going back to do another one. I had a church group so mad at me because they figured they would make a ton of money on such expense items, that they made sure to let every church in the county know not to try it. It was not worth the time, the effort or the headaches.
Personally, I stopped doing them unless i myself have something "extra" to gain by it. I only did the Help Whip as I was donating my entire commssion to the cause. Only because that cause means something to me. I will never again approach anyone else about doing one of ours. I have a rep to protect and our fundraisers make us look like fools.

I just did a fund raiser today for a church school. What I offered them was the option of entering the party as a kitchen show and I will give then a check for 10%. That way they get the free products, that they can use as a future fund raising event.. to raffle off, or whatever. And they will get 10% in cash. They were happy, and I am happy to write them a check for $100.

Here is what I doMy last FR was for a Hospice Auxillary group. I provided all of the information needed, attended one of their meetings and explained the fundraiser and the packets. The group has 3 major FR each year netting the organization over $100K so this was something they did to help me and to earn some additional $$ without all of the work.

Most of the orders were from members, however, a few members did solicit orders from friend, family and co-workers. Product total was just under $2,000 and after my kick in (10% - I use FR as business boosters and not a money maker) the organization earned about $500.00. They were thrilled and will be holding another one in 2006.

I have attached my forms to this post for reference. I have an additional instruction sheet that I can email if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• FR Order form.doc
    246 KB · Views: 527
  • Fundraiser overview.doc
    26 KB · Views: 619
  • fundraiser profit breakdown.doc
    27 KB · Views: 636
  • Try me list.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 603
Just a ThoughtI recently lost a fund raiser opportunity for a Mom's Group that I belong to. I lost it to a candle fund raiser because, according to the group board, they would earn 40% of the sales, and they felt it would be easier to sell the candles. :( I understood--candles generally sell very well (these are nice jar candles, too), and 40% is much better than the 20-25% I was offering.

I was FURIOUS when I lost the opportunity, though, because I lost it due to the %, not due to my own fault or the product I sell. I expressed this frustration to my husband, whose immediate response was, "if that candle company can offer 40% of their sales to your Mom's Group, and still pay the consultant, and still earn a profit for themselves, they are charging WAY too much money for their candles." I thought about that, and he's right. So many of these other fund raisers are charging so much for their products, they can offer a higher percentage. It may cut down on the number of fund raisers we get, but I still feel good about the company I work for in the end. :)

As a side note, though, when I got the information about the candles (I thought I would buy one or two small candles as gifts to help out the organization), I found that although the largest candle was priced competitively with, say, Yankee Candles, the other two sizes were ridiculously priced ($10 for a jar candle only slightly larger than a standard votive!). I am not sure that the organization really did much better with the candles than they would have done with me, even with the difference in %, simply because I can't imagine that too many people were willing to pay the outrageous cost. Plus, the fund raiser catalog was a much smaller version of the standard catalog--they didn't even offer their full product line for the fund raiser. Lots fewer choices at a ludicrous price--PC certainly doesn't do that! :D

Do a Gift Certificate Fundraiser!Instead of a Kitchen Show FR, just sell Gift Certificates! Here are some benefits:
It's A LOT less work - no tables to set up, no deliveries, you don't even
have to go door to door.

It doubles your customer base. Anyone PC delivers to can participate
via the web.

It's easy for the customer. Just choose an amount and PC does the
rest. There's no tax or shipping to figure either and you don't have to
take so much time looking through the catalog - they can shop when
they're ready!

It's an easy way to give gifts and help a good cause at the same time.

In regards to the percentage of profit: Yes, it would seem low compared to other companies, BUT: our products are guaranteed, WE give them excellent local customer service should something go wrong, WE offer ourselves as a local resource for answering any questions, THEY are getting the full value of products without having to pay inflated prices, and most of our products are non-consumable, so each time they use it they will think of the group they bought it for.

Truthfully, it works best with groups over 20, depending on the group's goals. Many groups really go for the Gift Certificate way because it's so much less work for them. Keep trying! Build a base of satisfied customers to use as references if you need to and use the Consultant Newletter to show them the successes of other fundraisers that have been done. Good luck!

Fundraising solutionsYou need to get to know the guidelines in your community, but you can do a bingo fundraiser and make the group a LOT of money/ people can have a lot of fun, and you can have a phenomenal PC show! Scout around on here for other posts of mine to see the bingo idea fleshed-out.

A 3K fundraiser I did for an organization I really believe in, I donated all of my commission. It ended up giving them about 25% total on their show-- about $850 on $3300 in products sold. In turn, I got recognized for one of the largest fundraisers in our national cluster that month, and I have customers for life. None of them expect me to do a show for them for free, and they were all so appreciative. The primary comment from folks participating was, "THIS IS SUCH A CLASSY FUNDRAISER!" I know they'll book one again.

I understand few can afford to give away $430 in commissions--my wife was pretty hacked at me for doing so, but a year later, I have nearly made all that back in commissions from folks I met at that show!

Lastly, an idea that works great for youth groups, is to do batter bowl packages - you can get batter bowls (at a 30% discount from your director!) for $6, instead of the $10 they sell for. Fill them with Friendship Brownie Mix or any of the 4 recipes at the bottom of CELEBRATIONS recipe ideas on the PC Consultant site inside Consultant's Corner under Celebrations. You can sell these for $10 and profit a little, for $15 and profit a lot, or do what we did--ask for $15 DONATIONS and you'll get $20's from about 1/3 of your customers!

Remember - bring your customers into the experience... The best fundraisers are ones where the donors "feel" the group's earnestness and see the whites of their eyes doing something - washing the cars, etc. We took picturees making up some batter bowls, then made a posterboard for each kid who was teaming door-to-door with some computer-printed pictures of the kids from a youth group making the batter bowl mixes. It drew the buyer in, and in every case, the kids sold out of the stock they made from door to door. Work with your director--we made 33 batter bowls and could easily have sold 100. 100x15 = 1,500 to the group. Plus, orders from a "catalog" show where kids took catalogs around.

Good luck - this business is what you make it!

Bad business practiceScott,

What a great idea!!!! I love the batter bowl idea and I am going to pitch it to our church school next week at our meeting.

Another fundraiser I have personally done for our local theater is a gift certificate fundraiser. What we do is bill it as at least a $200 gift certificate to the Pampered Chef. The theater will purchase one for that price. Then they raffle it off with tickets. 1 ticket for $5 and 3 for $10.

Last time the theater made $750 in profit from it and it was the 3rd best fundraiser they had ever had! Beat out only by a cruise fundraiser and a local artist who put up a signed peice of his art for a fundraiser. I earned some great customers who got my name so they could place an order in case they didn't win and the person who did win had ordered $60 in products even before the drawing took place plus has ordered since the drawing because she wanted more than $200 out of the catalog. It was GREAT!

However, as far as I am concerned, the fundraiser isn't about making money. The fundraiser should be about HELPING your community, building relationships that will carry on as they did for Scott & I, and getting your name out there in a POSITIVE light.

I have lost SEVERAL fundraisers to other companies that have a higher % rate and agree that PC could do a little better, but running down the company you work for doesn't seem healthy or productive to me. If you are willing to talk badly about the company you work for here, WHAT are you saying or projecting, whether you mean to or not, to your customers?

I know I was very guilty of presenting a bad attitude to my customers when I went through a bad time dealing with the HO and a hostess from you know where! I was angry and upset and I let it come through at my shows and any time someone asked me about PC. IT REALLY HURT MY BUSINESS!! I am still working on repairing damage I did because I let myself second guess my company!

Now, for good or bad, I stand behind PC. They WANT us to be successful! Because if we are not, then they are not!

Does this mean I think there is room for imporvement? YES, because you can't stay in business for long if you don't continually update and improve what you do.

Do I think PC will change thier policy on the %? MAYBE if they hear from enough of us in a NICE way and know that no matter what they do we will still back them and believe in them.

And finally, will I continue to offer the PC version of the fundraiser even though I don't like it or believe it is a money maker for the group? YOU BET I WILL!! Why, because if I give a negative attitude on ANY aspect of my business, that is the ONLY thing the customer will remember, not the 100 great things I have to tell them. And I want them to have nothing but a POSITIVE experience from now on with me! The rest I keep to myself or discuss with my director or HO. And if I need to, I offer them an alternative to the PC fundraiser such as the gift certificate raffle idea.

OK, now you can tell I am a preacher can't you:) I just love the PC and what it has done for my life. You wouldn't believe where we have come from as a family and would have never been able to get there if it wasn't for the PC. Someday, maybe I'll share it.

But just keep in mind, every day, what attitude you are projecting about your business. It may be what is keeping you from making Director, or your added sales you need or, that goal you set for yourself. I know it did me.

God Bless Everyone,
Dee

i hope they change the percents!an assistant principal from a local elementary school is doing a show for me this month and i spoke to her about get the pto to do a fundraiser with me. well afer i told her about it...she said it would never go over because with selling the chocolate and gift wrap and all that other crazy stuff they make between 20,000 and 25,000 dollars off of it and this is a fairly small school...i could not believe this....my mother in law sells home interiors and they make 50% off of there fundraiser. well i just needed to vent and get that off my chest b/c i could not beleive how much they make

Yeah, I can't get any fundraisers either. My recruit is also running into the same problem. She tried to get a fundraiser at her son's preschool, but they told her they can make more by selling Home Interior candles. Maybe if we all complain to Home Office they will make some changes? :confused:

;) complaining about FR commissions and 'lost' FR's?Complaining is good for one thing - it shows people who truly 'get it', who truly understand the big picture, that you care.

Will most people - most FR potentials take the time to find out that you care? Or will they be turned away from you?

What do you get when you complain? You get the ear of a person or group who would rather not hear from a whining, negative side of things - for a little while, then they go on to something else - something they prefer.

When you complement, people are drawn to you. When you complain, people are repelled.

A way to propose a FR to people, is - tell them 'you will receive a check directly from TPC for $xxxx or more, based on sales at your show. You are helping your group by holding a productive event with the highest quality tools and best engineered products on the market. You are helping me by exposure to a new client base, and you are helping all the customers who will be impacted by these products - have easier, better lives in their kitchens.'

What does the candle lady offer? Brighter homes that smell nice until the candle burns out? (sorry - please do know I am a frequent candle customer) The opportunity to then buy more candles? What do you offer? Happier homes that cook better / faster, through the years-later guarantee, backed by you and the entire PC test kitchens, HO and and brand. Believe in your company and product, and folks will be drawn to you and your business.

Did you realize you can up the profit on a FR by including raffles, holding a 'slave auction' or multiplying hosts all to benefit the same cause?

A fundraiser is less about making money, and more about sharing the family mealtime message. Think of it as bringing a clientele you would otherwise not contact, closer to TPC.

THINK... if FR had higher percentages, who would hold a cooking show? What is the backbone of our business? What is the heart and soul of TPC?

Do FR for some percentage of your business - don't count on them for the bulk of it...count on FR's for the customers and recruits they can generate. Have fun! Believe in your company. Believe in yourself!

Let's turn this disuccion into a much more positive thing as I can see that several of you are trying to do. It does us no good to sit around and complain to each other about NOT getting fundraisers. Let's make this a place for fundraiser ideas that have worked for us! It will give us all some great ideas to try and bring us back to the reality that we do have many positive things to offer. What do you think?? I need these suggestions as well so, who out there has other ideas that have worked??

i don't know if this will work or not but it sure sounds good....i found a file onthis site that said you could add one hundred dollars to your show by collecting two dollars from people and have like a raffle, well why not do ths as a fundraiser....do a raffle and say if you get five thousand dollars worth of tickets back, turn in a show for about 1000 or so and have different ticket winners...so the first ticket you draw might win 500 in free product, the second would get 250 in free product, and split up so on....then you could give the organization the other four thousand....i'm not sure what you would do with the free product from show, and maybe i am out there on this idea but it sounds like it would be a good idea....i mean who could beat getting 5000 worth of tickets and getting 4000 of it back....does anyone know if we could do that?

Tiffany,

I really think that this idea might work. Have any of you out there worked with raffle tickets much and how many is a realistist number to sell per effort??

Thanks Tiffany!!

I also have something to say about fundraiser, they are great because PC doesn't put there price higher like some other FR compagnie to get people higher % for FR. What is healthier to buy a doughnut for a dollard, get our kids get fater or teaching them how to use great kitchen tools so they can eat healthy. And the wraping paper, I no I will NEVER buy 1 wraping paper for $14 when I can buy them at the dollard store for $1, that is something that goes into the garbage faster that it when on the gift!! Even if I know that 50% will be donate. I still could go to the store buy it for $1, give $6 for the FR and it STILL going to be cheaper on me. But when I look on buying something that will last me for a long time I woundn't mine spending little bit more money, specially when I know it's good quality. If someone is really listening to what you actually can ofer them, they will understand the good in it. I know it's hard when they say no, but don't give them up keep asking them or ask them if you could show your product to the staff first, I could convince then to do a FR when they see the quality of our tools, because what scare people (in my opinion) is not that they just get 15 % but it's that they only get 15% on tools that are actully expensif. By showing it to the staff first they see that they pay for something GOOD, and won't go tho the garbage after couple of use like candle and many more... Prove to them that the cost is not higher because it's FR. The parents I talk to about FR where hoping that my FR idea work with the school I was trying to do FR because they are sick of chocolat or having stuff that they don't find use for but that they buy just because that is what the school comity decide it was going to be and they don't want there children to be left out, don't forget that about 70% of our catalogue is under $20 (canadien) so there is something for everyone.

I like the idea for the gift certificate fundraiser. How would that work exactly?

Shannon Robare

gift certificate fund raiserYes how does the gift certificate fund raiser work?

I need to get more info on thisHello all! About the gift certificate fundraisers - the idea is simple. You just have your group make a list of contacts and sell them gift certificates (instead of doing a kitchen show). I loved this idea and know lots of people who do this, but I've been hearing conflicting info as to whether we can do this or not. Let me do some research and I'll post what I find.

Any update
emiley said:
Hello all! About the gift certificate fundraisers - the idea is simple. You just have your group make a list of contacts and sell them gift certificates (instead of doing a kitchen show). I loved this idea and know lots of people who do this, but I've been hearing conflicting info as to whether we can do this or not. Let me do some research and I'll post what I find.

Hi. I was wondering if you had found out anything about this?

Thanks!

pampered1224 said:
Personally, I stopped doing them unless i myself have something "extra" to gain by it. I only did the Help Whip as I was donating my entire commssion to the cause. Only because that cause means something to me. I will never again approach anyone else about doing one of ours. I have a rep to protect and our fundraisers make us look like fools.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I totally agree with you !!
i did a FR for a RFL team last month.The organizer had also said she was going to register with me for her up coming wedding.Well once she saw that check she won't return my calls or emails.
so now i am losing biz because of this??!!:mad:
its just a shame such a sucessful company can't offer more of a return.

I think at the very least PC should give an organization as much as they give a cooking show host in product! If a fundraiser is $3000 the org gets a check for $450, but if they gave the same as a cooking show then the org gets $715 in free product value and 4 half price items. Even if PC left off the half price items they can afford to cut a check for the $715. The program now gives me NO confidence and forces me to enter fundraisers as a cooking show, then raffle off the products!

I wonder if Warren Buffet will have any impact on the fundraisers with all of this publicity and the wonderful things he is doing?:) Maybe it will help to improve our FR?

Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Can someone tell me what Warren Buffet has to do with PC? I know he is associated, but how?

gilliandanielle said:
Can someone tell me what Warren Buffet has to do with PC? I know he is associated, but how?

Warren Buffet owns The Pampered Chef! A few years ago, when Doris and Jay realized their daughters didn't want to run the business and they weren't getting any younger, they sold it to Warren Buffet. He has a reputation for buying healthy businesses and allowing them to continue running as they always have...he doesn't step in and change alot of things.

Oh, thanks! Maybe I should bring that up at my next show!!

gilliandanielle said:
Oh, thanks! Maybe I should bring that up at my next show!!

Maybe not....when it happened there was a BIG controversy about WB. I had never heard his name but he supported planned parenthood and many consultants lost customers when the word got out. Doris stepped in and talked to him and policies were changed. (PC consultants and customers wanted to be sure that NONE of our profits went to support causes we didn't support.)

Some consultants quit PC and a boycott was talked about. It got very ugly for many. I recently had to dig into this issue again with a new consultant. I think I did a search on here for the letter Doris sent to everyone about how she talked to WB and settled the issue.

This is an issue I don't talk about unless someone else brings it up.

Oh, thanks for the head's up! Never mind...

I thought the gift certificate fund raiser idea was mine! I guess I'm not as bright as I thought. I know it's hard to promote to schools because of figuring tax and shipping, so offering only gift certificates eliminates that. Also, no sorting tons of stuff and trying to get kids loaded on the bus with bags and bags of PC to hand out!

When I mentioned it to my Exec Director, she informed me that we have to get HO approval before submitting 50 or more of any one product- GC's included. Also, each "guest" would have to pay the direct shipping cost, and nobody has the opportunity to purchase something less than $20.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
grainsmommy
Replies
Views
punkie1019
Replies
Views
abearagn
  • pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Shows