• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Easily Find My Downline's Paycheck Reports Without Doing the Math?

At first I thought they were just being nice, but now I'm not so sure.I was also told by Tech Support at NC that they will not be incorporating a lot of the reports from PP into P3 like they said they would in the FAQ when it first came out. I do like the online reports, but the take sooooooooo long and I hate to have to email them to myself. Also, they aren't as searchable as PP.
its_me_susan
Cluster Reports ~ can't find...I have in the past found a report that tells me what my downline's paychecks were. I wanted to see how much one of my consultants did money wise, without doing the math myself. She had such a great month - her 1st $1000 show, and almost beat my sales. I went through all of those reports.

Can you help me find it please?

I'm pretty sure that's the Consultant Activity Report in PP, not cluster reports.

I can't get my PP reports anymore... I loaded P3 on my new computer but it wouldn't let me load PP. UGH.

Greg,

Not sure if you are leaving us with Cleo forever, in case you need some ideas for who we would like to see I am starting a thread to give you ideas! By the way this site rocks and you are doing an awesome job!!

p.s. can we get a new person at least every 1000??? and possibly a 15-20 sec post time instead of 30 sec?

Princess Diana

Julia Roberts
Grace Kelly

Wilma Flintstone

Cruella de Vil (my Favorite!)

Jessica Rabbit.

Alice Liddell

Rachel Carson
Clara Barton
Calamity Jane
Mae West
Marilyn Monroe
Annie Oakley
Amelia Earhart
Georgia O'Keefe
Laura Ingalls Wilder
Edna St. Vincent Millay
Nefertiti
George Eliot (yes, she's a lady.. she understood that to be taken seriously in the mid to late 1800's, you needed a male name)
Anne of Green Gables (I know, she's fictional but I like her spunk!)Don't know if I repeated any that are already in the line up.. I only made it to Oprah so far. LOL... I like strong women with something to say. LOL...

finley1991 said:
I'm pretty sure that's the Consultant Activity Report in PP, not cluster reports.

I can't get my PP reports anymore... I loaded P3 on my new computer but it wouldn't let me load PP. UGH.

So we can't see what checks our downline received w/o doing the math ourselves?

We are supposed to be able to access reports through PP when P3 is closed.

cmdtrgd said:
We are supposed to be able to access reports through PP when P3 is closed.

They want us to keep the old software, even though the new is fully functional and improved? I may have deleted my PP once I realized I didn't need it. *sigh*

Oh well.

I was also told by Tech Support at NC that they will not be incorporating a lot of the reports from PP into P3 like they said they would in the FAQ when it first came out. I do like the online reports, but the take sooooooooo long and I hate to have to email them to myself. Also, they aren't as searchable as PP.

Related to How Can I Easily Find My Downline's Paycheck Reports Without Doing the Math?

What is "Women We Would Like to See"?

"Women We Would Like to See" is a program at Pampered Chef that celebrates and recognizes the hard work and achievements of women in our company.

How are the women selected for "Women We Would Like to See"?

The women in our program are nominated by their peers and chosen by a committee based on their contributions to the company, leadership qualities, and positive impact on others.

Can anyone nominate a woman for "Women We Would Like to See"?

Yes, anyone can nominate a woman for our program. We encourage all employees to recognize and celebrate the amazing women they work with.

What kind of recognition do the women receive?

The women in our program are recognized through various events, social media features, and special gifts. They also have the opportunity to participate in leadership development programs and share their stories with others.

How can I support and celebrate the women in "Women We Would Like to See"?

You can support and celebrate the women in our program by nominating someone, attending our events, and sharing their stories with others. You can also show your support by using the hashtag #WomenWeWouldLikeToSee on social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy