• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can a Gospel Primer help tired Christian parents?

In summary, "It's a Christian Topic Again!" is a faith-based cookbook created by Pampered Chef. It features delicious and nutritious recipes suitable for all, regardless of their religious beliefs. The recipes are easy to follow and cater to different dietary restrictions. The cookbook can be purchased through Pampered Chef consultants or on their website, with the option to receive discounts and free products by hosting a party.
jzramom
I am new and lost the thread we were running on 3-2-1 for our Christian application. I just wanted to share a tool I found helpful when my youngest was getting me up all night for feedings. That quiet hour alone was not happening. I had several copies of this Gospel Primer all over the house and car. When ever I felt weak, you know those really wrong dialogs that go on in your head, I would pull this out and refocus. My first choice is always to go straight to my bible, but sometimes when you have older kids around things aren't always where they belong. I also have used this when I have sick kids now and that scheduled time isn't just working out. I hope this can be helpful to someone else out there too.

Here is hoping I did this right and my spelling isn't too bad!

Attachments

• BENEFITS OF REHEARSING THE GOSPEL DAILY.doc
    39 KB · Views: 366
Thank you so much for sharing this!!!!!!!!!

Yes, thanks!! I just printed it! It is important to spend time with God daily! Of course, I don't always do that, but am thankful for his grace and mercy every day!!!

Related to How can a Gospel Primer help tired Christian parents?

What is "It's a Christian Topic Again!"?

"It's a Christian Topic Again!" is a collection of faith-based recipes and meal ideas created by Pampered Chef. It features delicious and nutritious dishes that are perfect for any occasion, all with a touch of Christian inspiration.

Are the recipes in "It's a Christian Topic Again!" only for Christians?

No, the recipes in "It's a Christian Topic Again!" are suitable for everyone regardless of their religious beliefs. They can be enjoyed by anyone looking for tasty and wholesome meal ideas.

Do I need to be an expert cook to use the recipes in "It's a Christian Topic Again!"?

No, the recipes in "It's a Christian Topic Again!" are designed for home cooks of all levels. They are easy to follow and use simple ingredients, making them perfect for anyone looking to expand their cooking skills.

Can I find recipes for special dietary restrictions in "It's a Christian Topic Again!"?

Yes, "It's a Christian Topic Again!" offers a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian options. These recipes are marked with specific labels for easy identification.

Can I purchase "It's a Christian Topic Again!" through Pampered Chef?

Yes, "It's a Christian Topic Again!" can be purchased through Pampered Chef consultants or on the Pampered Chef website. You can also host a virtual or in-person party to receive discounts and free products when purchasing the cookbook.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Antonia Cader
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • minirottie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefa
Replies