• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Are All You Canadians Doing.....

In summary, everyone is enjoying the Canadian weather, but some people are tired of the cold. There is a chance for a snowstorm on Saturday, but it is milder now.
rennea
Gold Member
Is everyone enjoying our wonderful Canadian weather?? I know I'm sure not!!

The temp is good here today sunny and 1c. It is windy and the snow just will not let up. We are going to have huge flooding here in the spring:cry:

Just checked the Weather Network..ANOTHER snow storm?! 15-30 between now and Thursday...arrrrgh

It's been dang cold but not alot of snow here for us right now. I'm sure we'll get a storm in March like usual, lol.

mistym, just be glad we are not in Nfld where my family is. I swear everytime I've spoken to them since Christmas they've been having another storm.Just the same - I'm not looking forward to getting to work tomorrow.ZK

We got teased with -5 temp forecasted for tomorrow. Now they're telling us it'll come with 30-40km/hr winds too. Oh, and a whole lot of snow again. Perfect.

What is your weather forecast looking like for Sat in Alberta?? I know it's early yet, but my DH is flying home from Calgary on Sat & I am always nervous about flying in the winter.
Here in Halifax, every snow storm has been followed by freezing rain & rain. It makes for treacherous roads, but only 1 "snow day" so far in 08. (I was hoping for one today, but no such luck.)

upcoming weatherIt is supposed to be cold Sat-Sun. :( I am tired of the deep-freeze.:rolleyes:

I guess it must have all gone east!
It is pretty mild here the last couple of days.

Saturday in Calgary is forecasted at -22high/-28low, but no snow, so he should be okay for making his flight.

thank you, Albertans:) Now I just have to pray that he doesn't do anything foolish on the hills in Banff -- he hasn't skied in at least 10 yrs. He's at his own NC with some avid skiers -- hopefully he has sense enough to stick to the bunny hills -lol.

Well mistym
My driveway is in serious need of shovelling, my husband is threatening to sleep at the office with the boy - which would leave shovelling to me! Hopefully the Go gets running shortly. I've done some shovelling, came in to start supper and find that they will be late. I just showered so I don't really want to go back outside in the cold. And we are expecting just as much again tonight. At least in Nfld I knew people with plows on their trucks!

yeh zippy - my driveway will remain unplowed...I ain't got it in me - lol.
I actually had to teach north Whitby tonight and it was just plain miserable getting there - but most of my girls showed up so that was good!

Take care!

Related to How Are All You Canadians Doing.....

1. How is the weather up there in Canada?

The weather in Canada varies depending on the region and season. In general, Canada experiences cold winters and warm summers, but there are also areas that have milder climates. It's always a good idea to check the forecast before visiting or traveling to Canada.

2. Is Canada really as polite as they say?

Yes, Canadians are known for their politeness and friendliness. It is a cultural value and is often reflected in everyday interactions. However, like any country, there are always exceptions to this stereotype.

3. What is the most popular food in Canada?

Canada is a diverse country and therefore has a variety of popular foods. Some popular dishes include poutine, maple syrup, and Nanaimo bars. However, each region also has its own unique cuisine, so it's worth exploring and trying different foods while in Canada.

4. Do Canadians really say "eh" all the time?

While "eh" is a common phrase used by Canadians, it's not something that is said all the time. It's more of an informal term used in casual conversations. Some Canadians use it more than others, but it's not a universal saying in Canada.

5. Are there any cultural customs or traditions I should be aware of when visiting Canada?

Canada is a diverse country with many different cultural customs and traditions. Some general tips to keep in mind are to be respectful of different cultures, show up on time for appointments or events, and avoid discussing sensitive topics such as religion or politics unless it's brought up by a Canadian first.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TinaOuellette
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TinaOuellette
  • adventurechef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gojuliego
  • Chef Gilles