• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Accurate Are the 1099S on Cc Right Now?

In summary, it's not safe to file taxes using the amount currently reflected on the website. Mine says 2005 in half of the spots still. Oh yeah, and the last modified date shows Feb 1, 2006.
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
Is it safe to go ahead and use the amount currently reflected to file my taxes?

I wouldn't trust it yet. Mine says 2005 in half of the spots still. Oh yeah, and the last modified date shows Feb 1, 2006..haha

jenniferknapp said:
I wouldn't trust it yet. Mine says 2005 in half of the spots still. Oh yeah, and the last modified date shows Feb 1, 2006..haha

Darn it. I was afraid that was the case. Wishful hoping!!

They say not to trust them until you get it snail mail... (I saw on another thread that someone called HO about it)

Mine only has info 3 months. No way do they have their act together yet.

Mine shows 2005 and I wasn't a consultant in 2005 I signed in Feb of 2006

Kathytnt said:
Mine shows 2005 and I wasn't a consultant in 2005 I signed in Feb of 2006

Mine too! Except I signed in March.

Me too. I signed in Feb also. BUT, all the 2006 info listed on it APPEARS correct. But...

I'm in the same boat. I started in April 2006 but I kept track of all my earnings and stuff from when I started and the amount on the 1099 on the website is the same as what I get too. So i don't know. Guess I'll just have to wait and see....

The amounts seem to be right, but they have incorrect dates and totals in other areas :\

Mine does not list any totals. Just says tht in 2005 I did not earn enough to generate a 1099. That would have be hard since I did not sign until 2006!

jrstephens said:
Mine does not list any totals. Just says tht in 2005 I did not earn enough to generate a 1099. That would have be hard since I did not sign until 2006!

Mine says that too, but below it is my 2006 info. Wierd. I'll just be glad when they are finalized.

PamperedChefDebi said:
Mine says that too, but below it is my 2006 info. Wierd. I'll just be glad when they are finalized.

I need to go back and scroll further down to check.

I am ready for mine too. I have all my stuff sitting in a folder just waiting to be filed.

I'm just anxious to see what kind of refund we'll get!! :p

I just looked and my 2006 is not on there at all.

We usually get a big refund but I got a bonus this year that I did not know to take taxes out of (I thought it was going to be a GIFT from my boss not a wage) and when I got my W2 it was in there as a wage, so, now my refund will go to paying taxes on that. I am just glad we are not going to have to pay even if we are barely getting a refund.

Mine's a mess. It shows the stuff I earned in 2005, like the bracelet charms, etc. And the commission items are messed up, too. So if I were you, I'd not trust it yet.

Do we get anything from Pampered Chef like a w-2 or something?

You'll get a 1099 form if you earned more than $600 in 2006. They are online on CC, but it looks like only 2005 copies are up.

Thank You!

Related to How Accurate Are the 1099S on Cc Right Now?

1. How accurate are the 1099S on Cc right now?

The accuracy of the 1099S on Cc can vary depending on the source and the data it is pulling from. It is always best to double check the information and compare it to official records for the most accurate results.

2. Can I rely on the 1099S on Cc for tax purposes?

While the 1099S on Cc can provide a good estimate of your tax information, it should not be solely relied upon for tax purposes. It is always recommended to consult with a tax professional or use official tax documents for the most accurate information.

3. Are the 1099S on Cc updated in real-time?

The 1099S on Cc may not be updated in real-time as it depends on the source of the data. It is best to check the date of the information to ensure it is the most recent and accurate.

4. Are there any errors that can occur with the 1099S on Cc?

Like any data source, there is always a chance for errors to occur with the 1099S on Cc. It is important to double check the information and report any discrepancies to the source if necessary.

5. Can I use the 1099S on Cc to make financial decisions?

The 1099S on Cc can provide helpful information, but it should not be used as the sole basis for making financial decisions. It is best to consult with a financial advisor or use official financial documents for the most accurate information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • ahammons