• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How About the Weather in Northern Cali!!

In summary, the workshop was very informative. It covered topics such as how to be a great leader, how to create a winning culture, and how to treat your business like a business.
JaimeQ
Omg!! I didn't think the high winds were ever gonna stop!! Now that it has i'm a bit relieved. The neighbors trampoline decided to try and fly and took out our satellite dish and took out our fence!! Other then a bunch of branches and some water coming in under the doors our house is okay.

I hope that everyone else is safe!!

Oh and i'm glad to have my power back on. I feel really bad for those that are still with out.

I'm not even in Northern Cali and we were even getting the wind! It's pouring buckets right now! I'm glad you are doing okay Jaime!

Thanks. It has finally calmed down I was able to go grocery shopping.

Is it still raining there Jaime? It hasn't rained here all day today and we were supposed to get rain for 4-5 days.

Christ Follower said:
Is it still raining there Jaime? It hasn't rained here all day today and we were supposed to get rain for 4-5 days.

It has rained a couple of times, but nothing too bad.

please share your favorite 2 tips from leadership?Please share 2 things you learned which you think will help you, your business, and/or your team the most.

ASK EVERYONE about our opportunity. I know this is basic, but I have slacked off on thisHmmm....I have to spend some time going through my notes to figure out the rest. :)

1. have confidence that the opportunity I offer is valid and can change peoples lives

2. set goals, make a plan and take action...a goal with no action is never achieved

Treat our business like a business.Ask everyone.

A "no" may not be a real no, but a not now or "I have some concerns." Interactive shows will be shorter and much more fun.

chefmeg said:
1. have confidence that the opportunity I offer is valid and can change peoples lives

2. set goals, make a plan and take action...a goal with no action is never achieved

Does anyone have notes from the workshop they'd be willing to share?? The workshop topics REALLY interested me!!!

Related to How About the Weather in Northern Cali!!

1. What is the typical weather like in Northern California?

The weather in Northern California is typically mild and pleasant, with warm summers and cool winters. However, it can vary depending on the specific location and time of year.

2. Does it rain a lot in Northern California?

Northern California does experience some rainfall, but it is not as frequent or heavy as other parts of the state. The amount of rainfall also varies depending on the region, with the northern coast and mountains receiving more rain than the inland areas.

3. Are there any extreme weather events in Northern California?

Northern California does occasionally experience extreme weather events such as heatwaves, wildfires, and winter storms. However, these are not very common and are usually well-managed by local authorities.

4. What is the best time of year to visit Northern California?

The best time of year to visit Northern California really depends on your preferences. If you enjoy warmer weather and outdoor activities, summer is a great time to visit. However, if you prefer cooler temperatures and smaller crowds, spring and fall may be more suitable.

5. Do I need to pack any specific clothing for the weather in Northern California?

It is always a good idea to check the weather forecast before traveling to Northern California. In general, it is best to bring layers as the weather can change throughout the day. A light jacket or sweater is recommended for cooler evenings, and sunscreen is essential during the summer months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ginamkiely
  • MissChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
Replies