1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Houston Feb 2nd Training

1. Chef Bobby

Chef Bobby Veteran Member Gold Member

Anyone going? A few from our cluster are going.

Nov 23, 2009
  2. Chef Kearns

Chef Kearns Legacy Member Gold Member

I'll be there! I hope that several of my team members will be going with me. I'm traveling with Duska Mills and her cluster. I think we're going to try to come in the day before. I'm really looking forward to it!! I miss Leadership, but I know this will be FUN!! AND we'll all be at NC in July!! Awesome!

Nov 23, 2009
  3. sandra foy

sandra foy Member

I'll be there ! My director and I are going together.

Nov 24, 2009
  4. I'll be there! MY director actually is in Cypress, and this will be my first opportunity to meet her! I'm in MS but my cluster is in TX. I'm excited to meet all of the wonderful people in my cluster!

5. Chef Bobby

We are also going the day before and driving home after it's over.
    Pamperedpartridge, you ought to meet us around Baton Rouge and ride with us. I think we have more than one car load going.

Nov 24, 2009
  6. Bobby, thanks for the offer! I am going to fly in on Monday and fly back out on Wed. My stepmom (who is also my team leader) and my dad live in Houston so I'll be flying in and staying with them! Hope I get the chance to meet all of you chef successors who will be at the Hosuton meeting!

7. Chef Bobby

Anymore sign up since this was posted?

Jan 8, 2010
  8. Chef Kearns

Chef Kearns Legacy Member Gold Member

Are numbers in Houston are kinda low!!

Jan 8, 2010
  9. I'm going. New consultant (just hit 30 days two days ago) and already signed up. Coming from Cajun Country Louisiana

Jan 9, 2010
  10. Patty Davis

Patty Davis Member

We taking a few vans from College Station! We'll see you there!

Jan 9, 2010
Have something to add?