• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Houston Feb 2nd Training

Chef Bobby

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Feb 1, 2007
Anyone going? A few from our cluster are going.

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
I'll be there! I hope that several of my team members will be going with me. I'm traveling with Duska Mills and her cluster. I think we're going to try to come in the day before. I'm really looking forward to it!! I miss Leadership, but I know this will be FUN!! AND we'll all be at NC in July!! Awesome!

sandra foy

Jul 1, 2009
I'll be there ! My director and I are going together.

Sep 10, 2009
I'll be there! MY director actually is in Cypress, and this will be my first opportunity to meet her! I'm in MS but my cluster is in TX. I'm excited to meet all of the wonderful people in my cluster!

Chef Bobby

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Feb 1, 2007
We are also going the day before and driving home after it's over.
Pamperedpartridge, you ought to meet us around Baton Rouge and ride with us. I think we have more than one car load going.

Sep 10, 2009
We are also going the day before and driving home after it's over.
Pamperedpartridge, you ought to meet us around Baton Rouge and ride with us. I think we have more than one car load going.
Bobby, thanks for the offer! I am going to fly in on Monday and fly back out on Wed. My stepmom (who is also my team leader) and my dad live in Houston so I'll be flying in and staying with them! Hope I get the chance to meet all of you chef successors who will be at the Hosuton meeting!

Chef Bobby

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Feb 1, 2007
Anymore sign up since this was posted?

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
Are numbers in Houston are kinda low!!

Nov 8, 2009
I'm going. New consultant (just hit 30 days two days ago) and already signed up. Coming from Cajun Country Louisiana

Patty Davis

May 25, 2009
We taking a few vans from College Station! We'll see you there!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Patrick O'Sullivan
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views