• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will the Hot Pizza Dip Recipe Fit in the Small Oval Baker?

In summary, the ingredients needed for the Hot Pizza Dip - Sm Oval Baker include cream cheese, marinara sauce, Italian seasoning, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, and your choice of additional toppings such as olives, mushrooms, or bell peppers. To make the dip, preheat the oven to 350°F and combine the cream cheese, marinara sauce, and Italian seasoning. Spread the mixture into the Small Oval Baker and top with shredded mozzarella cheese and desired toppings. Bake for 10-15 minutes and serve with bread or crackers for dipping. This dip can also be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge before baking. You can use a different type of cheese or sauce for a unique twist on the recipe.
bridgetbakes
The Hot Pizza Dip in the All The Best Cookbook is made in the Mini-Baker. Will this recipe also fit in the Small Oval Baker?

Yes! I've made it in the small oval baker..

letscook04 said:
Yes! I've made it in the small oval baker..

Great! Thanks Colleen! I saw this demo'd at a cluster meeting and couldn't BELIEVE how easy it was, especially how quick it is if you throw it in the microwave!

Your welcome!!!

Hi there! Thank you for your question about the Hot Pizza Dip recipe in the All The Best Cookbook. I'm happy to help! Yes, this recipe can also be made in the Small Oval Baker. The only difference is that the dip may be slightly thinner in the Small Oval Baker compared to the Mini-Baker. However, it will still be just as delicious! Happy cooking!

1. What ingredients do I need for the Hot Pizza Dip - Sm Oval Baker?

The ingredients needed for the Hot Pizza Dip - Sm Oval Baker include cream cheese, marinara sauce, Italian seasoning, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, and your choice of additional toppings such as olives, mushrooms, or bell peppers.

2. How do I make the Hot Pizza Dip - Sm Oval Baker?

To make the Hot Pizza Dip - Sm Oval Baker, you will first preheat your oven to 350°F. In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, marinara sauce, and Italian seasoning until well combined. Spread the mixture into the Small Oval Baker and top with shredded mozzarella cheese and desired toppings. Bake for 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve with bread or crackers for dipping.

3. Can I make the Hot Pizza Dip - Sm Oval Baker ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Hot Pizza Dip - Sm Oval Baker ahead of time. Simply prepare the dip according to the instructions and store it in the fridge until ready to bake. When you're ready to serve, preheat the oven and bake as directed.

4. Can I use a different type of cheese for the Hot Pizza Dip - Sm Oval Baker?

Yes, you can use a different type of cheese for the Hot Pizza Dip - Sm Oval Baker. While mozzarella is traditionally used, you can also use a blend of Italian cheeses or your favorite cheese for a unique twist on this recipe.

5. Can I use a different type of sauce for the Hot Pizza Dip - Sm Oval Baker?

Yes, you can use a different type of sauce for the Hot Pizza Dip - Sm Oval Baker. While marinara sauce is commonly used, you can also use a homemade or store-bought pizza sauce for a more traditional pizza flavor, or even a pesto sauce for a different twist.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
pcjulie
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views