• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hot Pads on Back Order: A Surprising Trend in Baking Supplies?

In summary, it seems odd that oven pads are on backorder on the P3 website but not on CC. However, it may be a delay in updating on P3. Some sellers may have been selling the remaining oven pads in sets, and some consultants have been using them to pick up hot items like fajitas and cakes. It is also mentioned that the oven pads may now be in short supply and a host only special, with only one allowed per show. There is also a request for a recipe and a welcome to a new member.
babywings76
Gold Member
Doesn't that seem like an odd thing to have on backorder? Do you think with every baker sold, people are buying hot pads? :D On CC, it doesn't say that they are, but it does on P3. I just did an update, so I'm assuming it's correct.

That is an odd item to be on backorder. I would trust P3 to be updated correctly though. (I just updated too and it shows the same for me.) Maybe everyone who's selling the remaining DCBs has been selling them in the DCB-Sets (Michael Reeves did it!) :D Or maybe Keith and Dave with all of their fajitas and cakes!

Well, now the HP's will be in short supply and
will also be a host only special...with only 1
HP allowed her show. :p

esavvymom said:
Or maybe Keith and Dave with all of their fajitas and cakes!
Those Fajitas and Cakes can get HOT! Much easier to use Hot Pads to pick'm up and eat 'em.

Last edited:
RMDave said:
Those Fajitas and Cakes can get HOT! Much easier to use Hot Pads to pick'm up and 'em.

ROFL. Dork. That's not what I meant!

I noticed that too. Incidentally, my host just ordered a white DCB and a hot pad, neither of which ended up being delayed.

I too am surprised that the oven pads are on backorder on P3 but not on CC. I sent HO an e-mail asking why it is not listed and of course, still no reply. :( I wish they practiced what they preach about us checking out the product status alerts and list all involved.

I have a show that has 7 oven pads on them (no DCB's btw) to send in which I will but have no idea how long the wait will be for these customers.

pamperedharriet said:
I too am surprised that the oven pads are on backorder on P3 but not on CC. I sent HO an e-mail asking why it is not listed and of course, still no reply. :( I wish they practiced what they preach about us checking out the product status alerts and list all involved.

I have a show that has 7 oven pads on them (no DCB's btw) to send in which I will but have no idea how long the wait will be for these customers.

They were listed on BO for awhile...not now..so maybe P3 just hasn't updated yet?

Even though it said they were on backorder, my host said that they arrived just fine along with everything else.

Can anyone help me? I am looking for the Peanutty Brownie Pizza recipe. I stumbled on this site yesterday and signed up immediately! Looks like the perfect place for a first year consultant!

Hot Pads or oven pads? Which one? They're two different things.

Jan Martin said:
Can anyone help me? I am looking for the Peanutty Brownie Pizza recipe. I stumbled on this site yesterday and signed up immediately! Looks like the perfect place for a first year consultant!

Hi Jan, welcome to chef success. I sent you a PM (private message)--see in the upper right corner, your name? click on it.

Marghi

leftymac said:
Hot Pads or oven pads? Which one? They're two different things.

In my instance it is the oven pads, Keith that are showing on P3 as backorder but not on CC under product status alerts.

My last P3 update took the warning symbol away from the oven pads. No reply from HO yet but I guess they read it and got the tech people to update P3. Either way I am happy that my show has nothing on backorder (yet)!

Related to Hot Pads on Back Order: A Surprising Trend in Baking Supplies?

1. Why are hot pads on backorder?

Hot pads may be on backorder due to high demand or unexpected production delays. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

2. When will hot pads be back in stock?

We are working hard to restock our hot pads as soon as possible. Unfortunately, we do not have an exact date for when they will be available again. Please check back on our website or with your consultant for updates.

3. Can I still place an order for hot pads?

Yes, you can still place an order for hot pads, but please note that it may be on backorder and take longer to ship. We recommend contacting your consultant for alternative options or to be notified when the hot pads are back in stock.

4. Will my backordered hot pads be shipped separately?

Yes, if you have other items in your order that are currently available, they will be shipped separately from the backordered hot pads. You will not be charged extra for shipping.

5. Can I cancel my backordered hot pad order?

If you would like to cancel your backordered hot pad order, please contact our customer service team or your consultant. They will assist you with cancelling the order and issuing a refund if necessary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefbritt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • topchef.heather
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies