• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Hot Broccoli Dip - Perfect for Any Occasion!

In summary, the ingredients for hot broccoli dip include cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese, chopped broccoli, minced garlic, and bread crumbs. You can make hot broccoli dip ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator, using frozen broccoli if desired. The best way to serve hot broccoli dip is with bread, crackers, or vegetables for dipping. You can also use different types of cheese for a unique flavor.
pamperedtraci
Help me!! What do you serve/dip in Hot Broccoli Dip? Tomorrow is my boss's birthday and I have been requested to make this, but I don't know what to serve with it!!
TIA!!

Bagel chips
Pita chips
Thick corn tortillas
Any other ideas ladies?

Bread sticks
Cut up vegetables or baby carrots

...just chop in cubes...

Thanks everyone! That's what I was thinking, but I've never actually had it!! You are all the best!!

1. What are the ingredients for hot broccoli dip?

The ingredients for hot broccoli dip include cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese, chopped broccoli, minced garlic, and bread crumbs.

2. Can I make hot broccoli dip ahead of time?

Yes, you can make hot broccoli dip ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator until you are ready to bake it. Just make sure to cover it tightly with plastic wrap to prevent it from drying out.

3. Can I use frozen broccoli for hot broccoli dip?

Yes, you can use frozen broccoli for hot broccoli dip. Just make sure to thaw and drain the broccoli before adding it to the dip.

4. What is the best way to serve hot broccoli dip?

The best way to serve hot broccoli dip is to transfer it to a serving dish and surround it with bread, crackers, or vegetables for dipping.

5. Can I use a different type of cheese for hot broccoli dip?

Yes, you can use a different type of cheese for hot broccoli dip. Some popular alternatives include mozzarella, Gouda, or Monterey Jack cheese. Experiment with different flavors to find your favorite combination.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• erinyourpclady
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
erinyourpclady
Replies
Views
pcjulie
  • SandiLeigh
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies