• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting Shows Vs. Being a Kc

In summary, hosting a show for Pampered Chef means inviting friends and family to learn about and purchase products, earning rewards and discounts based on sales. Being a KC (Kitchen Consultant) involves being a sales representative and earning commission on personal and show sales. To become a host, contact a KC or find a consultant online. Benefits of hosting include free and discounted products, trying new recipes, and spending time with loved ones. As a KC, you can earn commission, receive training and support, and earn recognition. It is possible to host a show and be a KC at the same time, as many consultants start as hosts. However, becoming a consultant is not a requirement to host a show.
chatnoir5638
Ok...another question ladies!

Can you host shows? I am a KC but was wondering if either I can stop being a KC and strictly host shows OR continue to be a KC and strictly do catalog shows. Please help! :confused:

You can host as many shows as you want. As a consultant we don't get all the benefits...booking for host bonuses, etc...but other than that it is fine. I host a lot of shows myself. I do a lot of catalog shows myself too. This is your business, you work it how you need to work it.

Shawnna

Yes, as an pampered chef consultant, I can answer your question. It is possible to host shows as a KC, but it may be more beneficial to focus on one aspect, either hosting or catalog shows, to maximize your success. It ultimately depends on your personal preferences and abilities. Some KCs have found success in hosting shows and others have found success in catalog shows. Consider your strengths and interests before making a decision. Good luck!

What is the difference between hosting a show and being a KC?

Hosting a show means inviting friends and family to your home or online to learn about and purchase Pampered Chef products. As a host, you earn rewards and discounts based on the sales from your show. On the other hand, being a KC (Kitchen Consultant) means being a sales representative for Pampered Chef and earning commission on your own sales as well as the sales from shows you host.

How do I become a host?

To become a host, you can contact a KC or go to the Pampered Chef website to find a consultant in your area. They will guide you through the process of hosting a show and help you choose a date, location, and theme for your show. You can also host a virtual show through an online party link provided by your consultant.

What are the benefits of hosting a show?

Hosting a show not only gives you the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, but it also allows you to try out new recipes and learn cooking tips and tricks from the consultant. It's also a great way to spend time with friends and family while discovering new kitchen tools and gadgets.

What are the benefits of being a KC?

As a KC, you have the opportunity to earn commission on your own sales as well as the sales from shows you host. You also have access to training and support from Pampered Chef, as well as the ability to earn rewards and recognition based on your sales performance.

Can I host a show and be a KC at the same time?

Yes, you can! In fact, many KCs started out as hosts before deciding to become consultants. Hosting a show is a great way to get a feel for the products and the business, and many hosts end up joining as a KC after their first show. However, it is not a requirement to become a consultant in order to host a show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• va_cooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • kylev
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • Rossana