• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Attending HO Regional Meetings: Worthwhile? Ohio Event on a Thursday

I went to the one in Raleigh last year. It was billed as 9-12 for everyone and 1-5 for leaders (approximately, I don't remember exactly) but when we got there they announced that after doing the first ones they changed it to 9-3:30 with an hour lunch open to all. Some didn't stay because they didn't know before hand.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
For anyone who has gone to them, did you find them worth your while?

I just found out about one in Ohio that is probably closer to me. Plus I am driving a more reliable car than I was in February.

Only thing is it's a THURSDAY and it's hard for me to get these off work.

I attended the one in Dallas and it was all the new career plan people who went to leadership were disappointed

Hi Teresa!

Love that you have no "h" in your name, just like me!

Anyway, there is a Regional meeting coming to New Jersey in April. I have been thinking that it would be good for me to go. What other details can you give us???

Sincerely,

Teresa:chef:

I know there are several people who went to the one in Rocky River ... if it's all about the career plan, I don't care.

I received an email from my upline about our that is coming up on Monday and she informed us it was more than just about the career plan. There is going to information on bookings also.

I can tell you more Monday night after I go.

I went to the one near Atlanta (so did PamperedLinda) and really loved it! It really has me pumped to promote to Director by September! She did go over the Career Plan but it helped me a lot since I didn't go to Leadership and I'm still a little confused on some of it!

I went to the one in Rocky River. It wasn't just about the Career Plan- it was discussed in the morning- but very briefly. They talk about prospecting for bookings and recruits as well.

we did 1 "worksheet" on how to secure extra bookings took about 15 minutes
If we talked about recruiting I don't remember it... sorry

Some of it probably has to do with the person who is leading it.

We had a regional meeting last year, and heard different things form across the country. They all follow the same guidelines for the meeting - but then, so do workshops at conference, and we all know how different those can be.:rolleyes: The personality and passion of the presenter can make it a whole different meeting.

Where do you find out where and when these meetings are?

Last edited:
There is one in Binghamton, NY on April 28th. They are posted on CC but not sure what it is listed under.

It's under the Consultant Training tab. Not all are listed yet - there were some listed in the March CN that aren't online yet.

baychef said:
There is one in Binghamton, NY on April 28th. They are posted on CC but not sure what it is listed under.

:cry::cry: I was all excited when I saw Binghamton because that's only about an hour drive maybe 1 1/2 but it's in Johnson City and that's over 21/2 hours and I'm not sure it would be worth the drive! :( CC doesn't list the times too is it an all day thing? It's something I'd like to consider but I do wish it was in Binghamton, or better yet why can't they come to Albany???:rolleyes: It is the capital of NY after all!LOL :D

It's an all day thing, basically.

Ours this Monday is only three hours 1p - 4p.

OK - I assumed they were like the regionals last year, which were about 6 hours.

kcmckay said:
:cry::cry: I was all excited when I saw Binghamton because that's only about an hour drive maybe 1 1/2 but it's in Johnson City and that's over 21/2 hours and I'm not sure it would be worth the drive! :( CC doesn't list the times too is it an all day thing? It's something I'd like to consider but I do wish it was in Binghamton, or better yet why can't they come to Albany???:rolleyes: It is the capital of NY after all!LOL :D

Binghamton and Johnson City are right next to each other -- I can't believe it would be more than 10 min. difference.

gailz2 said:
Binghamton and Johnson City are right next to each other -- I can't believe it would be more than 10 min. difference.

ok then maybe I overestimated how close binghamton is to me because when I googled the address for Johnson City it came up as 21/2 hour drive?? Now I'm confused. I guess I need to figure out how close binghamton really is to albany

pamperedpals said:
Ours this Monday is only three hours 1p - 4p.

Ours in Raleigh was billed as 9-12 for everyone and 1-5 for leaders (approximately, I don't remember exactly) but when we got there they announced that after doing the first ones they changed it to 9-3:30 with an hour lunch open to all. Some didn't stay because they didn't know before hand. Looks like they changed it again.

cakepampered said:
Hi Teresa!

Love that you have no "h" in your name, just like me!

Anyway, there is a Regional meeting coming to New Jersey in April. I have been thinking that it would be good for me to go. What other details can you give us???

Sincerely,

Teresa:chef:

I'm thinking about going to that one too! I don't know if I should register for it yet or not because I have a work confilict that I won't know if I can reschedule until the person comes back from vaca in April! :(

Di_Can_Cook said:
I know there are several people who went to the one in Rocky River ... if it's all about the career plan, I don't care.

Di, which one are you thinking of going to? What's closer for you?

There was one towards Youngstown if I recall correctly ...

This happens on a weekday anyway ... and it's really hard for me to get those off ... especially now.

The meeting in the twin cities (Bloomington) last week was fabulous!!!

was supposed to go till 4 but we were done by 3:10 (good for traffic!!!)

I wish they had told us it was ok to bring someone who had not signed yet. I looked for the info online but did not see any. I would have brought my friend who is signing tomorrow. There were 2 gals there who had not signed yet.

What is a Ho Regional Meeting?

A Ho Regional Meeting is a gathering of Pampered Chef consultants in a specific region to network, learn about new products and promotions, and receive training and coaching to help grow their businesses.

How often are Ho Regional Meetings held?

Ho Regional Meetings are typically held once a quarter, or four times a year. However, the frequency may vary depending on the specific region.

Who can attend a Ho Regional Meeting?

Any Pampered Chef consultant in the designated region is welcome to attend a Ho Regional Meeting. However, spaces may be limited, so it is recommended to RSVP in advance.

What should I expect at a Ho Regional Meeting?

At a Ho Regional Meeting, you can expect to hear from experienced consultants and leaders, participate in hands-on product demonstrations, and get the latest updates on Pampered Chef's products and promotions. There may also be opportunities for networking and sharing best practices with other consultants.

Is there a fee to attend a Ho Regional Meeting?

Yes, there is typically a fee to attend a Ho Regional Meeting. This fee covers the cost of the venue, materials, and any food or beverages provided. The fee amount may vary depending on the region and the agenda for the meeting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
envitegencese
Replies